Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2809632 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #8385 on: April 08, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »
I'm pretty baffled by the notion of someone accidentally stepping on a cat so hard they could kill or injure it.  I step on my cats all the time and the only one who suffers any damage is me.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8386 on: April 09, 2012, 03:26:11 AM »
I'm pretty baffled by the notion of someone accidentally stepping on a cat so hard they could kill or injure it.  I step on my cats all the time and the only one who suffers any damage is me.

You're doing it wrong.  ;D

upgrayedd

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8387 on: April 09, 2012, 09:22:28 AM »
Pants-rummage

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #8388 on: April 09, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »
For Halloween this year I am definitely going as a member of the Newbridge Hippes baseball team.

Greggulator

« Reply #8389 on: April 10, 2012, 12:05:58 AM »
Do you remember Matt From Chicago, the independent rassler who Tom rechristened as DUMM OAF? Well, he's now known as Aiden English and made his debut in Florida Championship Wrestling this week. FCW is the WWE's developmental league. This is essentially the WWE's minor league. A lot of really talented guys have come through there lately. Really awesome to see him there.

He can be found starting around the 8 minute mark here:

Florida Championship Wrestling 4/8/12 Full Show (HD)
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #8390 on: April 10, 2012, 12:30:18 AM »
Must you infect every thread with this wrestling junk, Greg? Please, show a little restraint.
See God, Kai

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8391 on: April 10, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
Must you infect every thread with this wrestling junk, Greg? Please, show a little restraint.

I'm inclined to agree with you, Mike ... although this does relate to a fellow who called in to the show. Perhaps a better tack would have been a separate "DUMM OAF" (aka "the Thespian"??) thread.  In any case, best of luck to that dude.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

mackro

« Reply #8392 on: April 11, 2012, 02:08:42 AM »
stilled kinda stunned by tonight's Best Show Of The Ages.   
Best moment: EVERYTHING. 
Worst moment: NOTHING.
Even the jerks who called at the end were handled perfectly.

I heard the previous Chris Elliott show when he called, and that was a great show, but this was incredible. Elliott was hilarious the whole way through. Given what fans Tom and Jon of Chris Elliott, I imagine this was a complete Cloud 9 show for them. Jason had tons of great stories, and the cameo calls from Jim Gaffigan and Marc Maron were great. and, and GARY.

This is one to archive at the Library of Congress, folks.

Sashamak

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #8393 on: April 11, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »
"It went on fire"

Greggulator

« Reply #8394 on: April 11, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
Chris Elliot.

That is all.

Crusherkc

« Reply #8395 on: April 11, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
fave parts of this show: it existing, me listening to it.  and and and...the dude from Texas getting shot down ignominously. it's something like the 3rd or 4th time he called with nothing to say except that his friends are still listening (although they're probably starting to get the hint that Best Show doesn't need them they way they need the Best Show)
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

warmachine

• Policemans heel
« Reply #8396 on: April 11, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
Totally legendary episode. Classic best show!

rockyfrommarfa

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8397 on: April 11, 2012, 03:25:04 PM »
fave parts of this show: it existing, me listening to it.  and and and...the dude from Texas getting shot down ignominously. it's something like the 3rd or 4th time he called with nothing to say except that his friends are still listening (although they're probably starting to get the hint that Best Show doesn't need them they way they need the Best Show)

It is spelled ignominiously

Crusherkc

« Reply #8398 on: April 11, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »

It is spelled ignominiously

Thanks!
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

Greggulator

« Reply #8399 on: April 11, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
Any forensic audiologists on here? The "Your show sucks" guy sounds like it may be Zach from Richmond.