The Best Show on WFMU > Show Discussion

Where or where...

(1/2) > >>

Al Czervik:
is the podcast? It's going to be a very tough week for me...

bookem_dan-o:
hmmm...dunno why the podcast isnt up...I got the edit to them a bit later than usual this week, but it should have been up Thursday morning.

If any of you are too antsy for your own good, privmessage me, and
I'll hook you up with this weeks show.

I won't publically post the sooper seekret URL for the podcast archives anymore, since Tom only has 18 confirmed podcast subscribers, every podcast download that goes un-tracked via FMU's system is one step towards the eventual cancellation of the 'cast.

It's basically stealing, ya know.

moonshake:

--- Quote from: bookem_dan-o on September 16, 2006, 12:36:59 AM ---I won't publically post the sooper seekret URL for the podcast archives anymore, since Tom only has 18 confirmed podcast subscribers, every podcast download that goes un-tracked via FMU's system is one step towards the eventual cancellation of the 'cast.

--- End quote ---

It'd be unfortunate if the podcast is cancelled based on that number alone, because there's no way to accurately track the number of subscribers.

Josh:

--- Quote from: moonshake on September 16, 2006, 01:21:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: bookem_dan-o on September 16, 2006, 12:36:59 AM ---I won't publically post the sooper seekret URL for the podcast archives anymore, since Tom only has 18 confirmed podcast subscribers, every podcast download that goes un-tracked via FMU's system is one step towards the eventual cancellation of the 'cast.

--- End quote ---

It'd be unfortunate if the podcast is cancelled based on that number alone, because there's no way to accurately track the number of subscribers.

--- End quote ---

It's not the same as the number of subscribers, but any web stats program will show how many times a given file has been accessed.

Al Czervik:
Please tell me where I can get it...I have yet another dreary x-country flight and I need it in my carry-on way more than liquids, gels, salves, unguents, ointments, creams or pastes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version