Author Topic: Lisa Jane's Unofficial FOT Photo Project: Now Online!  (Read 58953 times)

hugman

Re: Lisa Jane's Unofficial FOT Photo Project: Now Online!
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 02:06:14 AM »
Was asked to leave a place.

details?

nothing too exciting. just a savvy hollywood hotel owner (super creepy looking run-down Hollywood Center Motel on Sunset) who shoo'd us out of his lot.

Sarah

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 08:21:04 AM »
My hair's much lighter and my skin's a good deal darker.

Who's isn't?

I don't know buffcoat, who is is not?

Fudge, should have thought the grammar through.  Sometimes I just rely on the fact that my grammar be's so excellent.

Your grammar DO be is so excellent! Grampar's not too bad either.

What are you talking about?  He's a monster.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »

details?

nothing too exciting. just a savvy hollywood hotel owner (super creepy looking run-down Hollywood Center Motel on Sunset) who shoo'd us out of his lot.

those are the paranoid owners, the ones who dont know what youre up to but would rather not ask afraid of what he'll encounter despite yur innocent intentions. 

i cant wait to see this photo, hugman+LJP.

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »

details?

those are the paranoid owners, the ones who dont know what youre up to but would rather not ask afraid of what he'll encounter despite yur innocent intentions.  

Guy did the shoo-ing movement with his hand from behind the window of his office. He was too hot or too scared to come outside and take us on.  We don't need to advertise that guy's filthy hovel. We did better than that elsewhere.
hugman was stellar as expected.
Hey, hugs? Whaddaya mean "nothing too exciting"? Okay, maybe you meant "nothing too exciting" at the motel.
BUT, I believe I may have saved your life as you were crossing the street. (A car started mysteriously backing up on us in a lane of traffic.) We could have been crushed to death. It would have been a bad end to a good project.

Verrrry exciting. Also, I got to work with hugman. Did I say that?

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »
Once a friend of mine was walking along a railway track reciting poetry into a ghetto blaster at 3am and a cop walked up behind him and started questioning him.
veni dixie vici

hugman

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »

details?

Guy did the shoo-ing movement with his hand from behind the window of his office. He was too hot or too scared to come outside and take us on.  We don't need to advertise that guy's filthy hovel. We did better than that elsewhere.
hugman was stellar as expected.
Hey, hugs? Whaddaya mean "nothing too exciting"? Okay, maybe you meant "nothing too exciting" at the motel.
BUT, I believe I may have saved your life as you were crossing the street. (A car started mysteriously backing up on us in a lane of traffic.) We could have been crushed to death. It would have been a bad end to a good project.

Verrrry exciting. Also, I got to work with hugman. Did I say that?

I was talking about the getting thrown out story. the shoot itself might have folded the fabric of time and space.  thanks again for saving my life!

i'm in montreal now.  hi.

PS When do we get to see some a' nem pics?

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 04:12:07 AM »
hugman pix are up at my website: lisajaneperskyphoto.com: Galleries , Friends of Tom.
I hope you enjoy the portrait. More to come.
Goodnight, everyone.

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
Stellar picture, hugman! You look....valiant!
Great photo, LJP!
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

samir

• Space Champion!
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »
that is great.
real men wear capes.
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
h is for hugman.  way to go, you two. 

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
Love the photo! Love the cape!

Such a great idea, Lisa. Thank you.
from the land of pleasant living

Big Plastic Head

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2009, 02:50:46 AM »
Yes! LOVE the Hugman photo. I haven't had internet access for over a week and that is by far the coolest thing to come home to. Have I mentioned how much I love this project? Because I really do.

looks like we'll have to work for the more expensive option: BPH, erech, various other FOT, bring your ladies and your animals...youre coming to LA.

I could do that with enough notice, actually. At least for a long weekend. But I have never called into the show. Not sure if I am worthy of this noble project.

Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
Everyone who is into this, THANK YOU so much again, for being into this. I want to keep going and not lose momentum and it would be ideal to photograph you in the town where you live. This is a collaboration and the photo should be a statement about you and your FOTness. Where you live is part of that.

Right now, I'm in L.A. so any L.A. people who want in, please send me an email asap through my website lisa@lisajanepersky.com OR at lisajanepersky@aol.com (I know, aol?!?! Mortifying, but it's easier to drop lo-res pix into than the others and I have to do that a lot).

FOT's that live elsewhere, I've started a list with a map and I'm more than a little bit determined to travel. It will help me to plan that if I have a pretty comprehensive list of everyone who wants to be photgraphed so same as above except put your city and state (or your town and country) in the subject line of the email. Think about it and try to let me know over the next 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted on this.

If you've already written to me with this info, you don't have to do it again. You're on the list.

I know I've said this already but this project may take a little while. This is the fun stuff and the fun stuff has to come after and in between our family obligations and money gigs. As I'm coming up with a shooting itinerary please let me know if something doesn't fit your schedule. I want it to stay fun and to be as great as you guys are.

Help me to get the list and map finished by August 15. 

And anyone who is following me on twitter, I thank you! Anyone not following me on twitter, probably not missing anything but updates on our project. If you followed me and I didn't follow you, please send me an email about that. It wasn't on purpose.

Does anyone know if PBR was picked up in the sweep of NJ pols. this week?

LJP

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
I've been coy about whether or not I would participate (I am a bit of a photo-phobe), but I absolutely would be willing to participate if you get within a couple hours drive, and the planets align. I assume you know where I am from.

All FOTs, get with this!!!

hugman

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »
Yes! LOVE the Hugman photo. I haven't had internet access for over a week and that is by far the coolest thing to come home to. Have I mentioned how much I love this project? Because I really do.

looks like we'll have to work for the more expensive option: BPH, erech, various other FOT, bring your ladies and your animals...youre coming to LA.

I could do that with enough notice, actually. At least for a long weekend. But I have never called into the show. Not sure if I am worthy of this noble project.

You're worthy.