Author Topic: The Therese - Mike Show  (Read 8102 times)

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: The Therese - Mike Show
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »
I loved how, after bungling Therese's name, Larry offered a gallant, "My apologies, ma' beauty", which made Terre T burst out laughing. 
That "ma' beauty" was truly inspired.

Larry either knows how to work someone over or he's a real gentleman, because he called back after he was hung up on to tell me that it was great to talk to me in person and that I was doing a great job. None of the other crypt keepers called back just to say "thanks."

I think Laurie missed out. There, I said it.

Damn, Spoony, I told you how hot you looked and wished you happy birthday. That ain't enough? Give me your phone number.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »
I loved how, after bungling Therese's name, Larry offered a gallant, "My apologies, ma' beauty", which made Terre T burst out laughing. 
That "ma' beauty" was truly inspired.

Larry either knows how to work someone over or he's a real gentleman, because he called back after he was hung up on to tell me that it was great to talk to me in person and that I was doing a great job. None of the other crypt keepers called back just to say "thanks."

I think Laurie missed out. There, I said it.

Damn, Spoony, I told you how hot you looked and wished you happy birthday. That ain't enough? Give me your phone number.

Don't do it, Dave.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

NJL

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:10 AM »
The inaugural Therese show of this season is on right now, and she is playing some stellar tunes.  Great job Therese!