Author Topic: Monroe?  (Read 1183 times)

jdom

• Plantar Fasciitis
Monroe?
« on: November 27, 2013, 01:12:19 AM »
Quick/random question: I was listening to the Best Show a while back and I think a listener said he was from a town called Monroe. Tom immediately responded by saying "Monrooooe" in the style of Ted Knight from Too Close for Comfort. Every once in a while since then I'll think back and try to locate that moment, going through old episodes, but I haven't been able to locate it again. I think it was from around 12/2012-2/2013. If anyone knows the episode, and even better the rough time on that episode, where that occurs, you would earn my lifelong love and devotion. And that is worth at least $40.

jdom

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Monroe?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:16:35 AM »
PS A friend of mine and I used to say "Monrooooe" in that style as a joke, that's why it stuck with me. I swear I'm not a weirdo.

industrialmagic

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Monroe?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 03:57:55 AM »
Quick/random question: I was listening to the Best Show a while back and I think a listener said he was from a town called Monroe. Tom immediately responded by saying "Monrooooe" in the style of Ted Knight from Too Close for Comfort. Every once in a while since then I'll think back and try to locate that moment, going through old episodes, but I haven't been able to locate it again. I think it was from around 12/2012-2/2013. If anyone knows the episode, and even better the rough time on that episode, where that occurs, you would earn my lifelong love and devotion. And that is worth at least $40.

theres a whle biggass faiml y of monroes & they all gey