Author Topic: Whom should Tom rob?  (Read 4753 times)

Fido

• Space Champion!
Re: Whom should Tom rob?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 06:47:24 PM »
You want deep pockets for this sort of thing, and I don't get the sense of that from Captain Jack, Skag Winesack, etc., unless they are useful simply as co-conspirators.  I don't know about that.

My vote:  Gene Simmons.  He claims to be a big wheel, and with that attitude of his, obviously needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
I thought I signed on as the safecracker.

It seemed as though Tom had some second thoughts when he found out you'd never killed a man.  I'd watch my back if I were you.  After all, he knows where you are on Tuesday nights, and I'm sure he has minions poised to do his bidding.  Hesh, for example, is probably eager to make amends.

Hesh, having now positioned himself unwittingly as the affable drunk, has only distinguished himself as an easier target.  I'd watch my back if I were he, but I come back to my comment about deep pockets -- doubt if he's got 'em.

Petey

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 07:18:07 PM »
why doesnt tom rob hesh's gas station? we can get free sodies

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
He should steal Spike's doo-wop collection and prevert gear and mail it all to the White House with Spike's return address.

Reggie

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 08:13:53 PM »
I have a feeling this is going to be more like Trailer Park Boys than Bottle Rocket.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »
Give Tom some credit! You're treating this like he's making some kind of "Knights of Prosperity" spin-off. Gene Simmons? APMike? Come on, guys! It's either someone we'd never expect (Mo'nique? Bud Selig?) or someone who has truly wronged Tom (Maurice Kern? Micky Dolenz?).
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."