Author Topic: Anybody else think the Gramaphone Show guy sounds like Tom doing a voice?  (Read 3085 times)

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
Just an observation

yesno

• Space Champion!
I've said it before.  He sounds like the old man character from the Frogs albums.

God Stewart

Yeah, you're not crazy I thought the same thing until the chat corrected me. Then again I thought it sounded a bit like Bill Murray doing a voice so...maybe it just sounds like a dude doing a voice.

TremblingEagle

• Achilles bursitis
I don't think so at all
you two are crazy.
The Unfunny Truth about Scientology
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
What if Scratchy Records were really a passion of El Sharplingo and he had to hide it for all these years with a voice modulator?

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
I can verify that Tom is not the Gramaphone Show guy, but that is not to say that we don't often to talk to each other before the show using similar voices.
See God, Kai

Beth

• Space Champion!
My Old Codger podcasts keep failing. I don't know what's going on.

That's seriously one of my favorite shows on FMU...you get interesting old music and funny stories. I love it.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Yeah, I unsubscribed because I had a problem with it a couple of months ago. 
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Pat K

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
My Old Codger podcasts keep failing. I don't know what's going on.

Mine too - it never lets me transfer them to my iPod. I think it might be because the Codger encodes them by hand with pencil and paper.
I'm warning you with peace and love.

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
Looks like my suspicions might be right. Tom deciding to leave the show and coincidently the Gramaphone guy hasnt been in for the last couple weeks.