Author Topic: Einstein was a commie!  (Read 2691 times)

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Einstein was a commie!
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »
It's late, and I have a sinus infection, and my head is hurty. So tell me: Is this site for real?

I love the link at the bottom of that pages ravings: "Einstein was NO Christian." No shit, he was Jewish.
Too soon?

Sarah

Re: Einstein was a commie!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:12:36 AM »
I don't know, but it's great.  I especially liked the impeccable logic (and punctuation) here:  "The very fact that he insists in the creation of an atomic bomb, the most destructive weapon of war known to man at that time, is proof enough that what he had in mind was not ending war but in the death of hundreds of thousands of people; almost all old men, women and children." 

Check out the home page

UPDATE:  I just found out that David J. Stewart, the Webmaster of Jesus-is-Savior.com, thinks Criss Angel is the Antichrist.  If he's right, I guess we can all relax.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »
It's late, and I have a sinus infection, and my head is hurty. So tell me: Is this site for real?

I love the link at the bottom of that pages ravings: "Einstein was NO Christian." No shit, he was Jewish.

This shatters my whole view of the Universe.  Why would God let a non-Christian be a super-genius?  I thought all the intellectuals were Christian:  Falwell, Wildmon, Robertson, you know, the big 3.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »
UPDATE:  I just found out that David J. Stewart, the Webmaster of Jesus-is-Savior.com, thinks Criss Angel is the Antichrist.  If he's right, I guess we can all relax.

This made me laff, Sarah.  Also, a real lid-blower about an almost-mayor of Newbridge:

Why would Johnny Cash promote Satan?  Regardless, Johnny Cash is a wolf in Sheep's clothing.  One of Danzig's logos is a picture of a demon strangling the Lord Jesus Christ while blood is coming out of Jesus' bulging eyes!  This is evil and Johnny Cash committed a horrible sin by promoting Danzig.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »
Best line: "E= Einstein's Plagiarism"
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

Kim Kelly

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 03:24:14 PM »
I found a real winner.
Too soon?

samir

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »
check out Einstein and Eddington on thebox, new BBC feature length drama that just aired over the weekend with david tennant and andy serkis. i'm yet to watch it, but i dare say, communism does not come up.
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

Kim Kelly

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
Ooh, David Ten-inch. I love that man.

I  will miss his Doctor, but it probably is time for a new one.  :'(
Too soon?