Author Topic: Darren Ploppleton Appearances?  (Read 7457 times)

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: Darren Ploppleton Appearances?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 08:34:51 AM »
We've also never heard from Chief Ray Ploppleton, have we?

I feel like there's one or two other big characters, along the lines of Rupert, whom we've yet to hear.

No Chief Ray, either.  Also no Roy, Jr., Werner, Rutager, Old Man Dalrymple, and Sheila Larson.

I think Sheila Larson might have been in the studio with Tom this week.

Mr. Spacely

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2010, 02:26:25 PM »
We've also never heard from Chief Ray Ploppleton, have we?

I feel like there's one or two other big characters, along the lines of Rupert, whom we've yet to hear.

No Chief Ray, either.  Also no Roy, Jr., Werner, Rutager, Old Man Dalrymple, and Sheila Larson.

Rutager and Werner were the two I was thinking of, thanks!

I double-checked on Buffcoat's blog, but it doesn't look like we've ever heard from:

Kim Dalrymple
Officer Harrups
Kevin Allin
Sky Stalker Harris/Dinkins/Ploppleton/Scharpling
Power Pop Pop-Pop (he's dead, but still, I like to think he survived)
If I tried, I could probably make at least six figures for shaking my moneymaker.

I'm on Twitter @asmuniz

Mr. Spacely

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 07:19:11 PM »
There was a call at some point during which a whole bunch of siblings were mentioned, and as far as I can remember, they all rhymed with Tom.

Darren mentioned those during the "Greasy Funk" call on 8/27/07:

"Darren suffers from Van Rothner's Syndrome in reverse. Tom doesn't even know about the non-reversed VRS. Darren says it's basically a fancy term for needing to make water and the other thing in public. Tom doesn't want any more details. Darren says he's lucky that his new lady, Sheila Larson, doesn't judge him. The name sounds familiar to Tom, and Darren says that Larson used to be married to a huge rock star named Corey Harris. Tom also knows her because she's engaged to his brother. Darren asks him if she's engaged to Ron, Lon, John, or San. Tom says San was a Korean exchange student the Scharplings once hosted. Darren doesn't think it could be Dom, but it is. He thinks Tom must be kidding, but Tom says they've been engaged for a while."

The call the other week from Tom's nephew, Cesar, revealed that Cesar is Tom's brother Ron's son.

So Newbridge Tom really does have something like 9 brothers and sisters.  Roger Scharpling was/is a busy man.
If I tried, I could probably make at least six figures for shaking my moneymaker.

I'm on Twitter @asmuniz