Author Topic: Is Avalanche Bob the new Spike?  (Read 10963 times)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: Is Avalanche Bob the new Spike?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 05:15:23 PM »
Nah, I think he's more like this guy. 10 Hours of Yodelling
Be sure to watch the whole thing.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 11:35:58 PM »
Avalanche Bob reminds me more of Stevie Blue.

I agree with this, although Stevie Blue's *lyrics* were intelligible and Avalanche Bob's *speech* is intelligible, while I cann't understand either Stevie talking or Bob singing.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 02:39:01 AM »
Avalanche Bob reminds me more of Stevie Blue.

I agree with this, although Stevie Blue's *lyrics* were intelligible and Avalanche Bob's *speech* is intelligible, while I cann't understand either Stevie talking or Bob singing.

This is like stutterers who don't stutter when they sing! Except it isn't, at all.

About halfway through the yodeling video Fredericks, thanks. Nothing more to say except the world needs more Avalanche Bob AND Spike.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 09:04:36 AM »

About halfway through the yodeling video Fredericks, thanks.

It's transformative!

(Spellcheck doesn't recognize my adjective)(Nor my name)
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 07:37:13 PM »
whats up, fredericks

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 06:53:40 PM »
We should have a Skype thing sometime. Your most recent podcast is excellent, by the way.

Krokodil_Gena

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 07:41:54 PM »
whats up, fredericks
I am uncertain, Epic.

You should say "I am the god of New Port Ritchey. There is no more 'up' for me."

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 07:42:55 AM »
We should have a Skype thing sometime. Your most recent podcast is excellent, by the way.

Thanks for the compliment.  I am certainly up to doing another Skype thing, ideally Mike will be on board as well.

hairdryer

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:46 PM »
I live in Cincinnati and wanted to mention that Avalanche Bob used to call our local Morning Zoo radio constantly. Not sure if he does anymore. He gets around on the phone dial, for sure.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 08:56:00 AM »
I was somewhat down on Avalanche Bob after his prior call, but I feel like he redeemed himself in a major way by going out and getting his own Charley Morgan in the form of Kevin Kline's son. That's hustle. He did claim this, right? It feels weird that we're not talking more about Avalanche Bob revealing that that son of actors Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates is now a part of AV33's band.

Snowboarding thriller!

https://deadline.com/2019/08/bbc-studios-backed-snowboarding-thriller-shiver-1202666202/