Author Topic: FOT Talent Show in Philly on Dec. 13  (Read 3977 times)

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
FOT Talent Show in Philly on Dec. 13
« on: November 08, 2015, 06:11:12 PM »
Hey! Are you in or coming to Philly for the big show on Dec. 13? If so, why not come to town a little early for a really fun FOT meet-up I'm putting together?

This is a FRIENDS OF TOM TALENT SHOW! Do you perform comedy? In a band? Write stories? Do something with yo-yos? DO YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF PUBLIC TALENT WHATSOEVER? Well, if so, come on out to this pre-show jawn and we'll have a good time.

WHERE: CONNIE'S RIC RAC, 9th and Washington, South Philadelphia (but more on 9th Street)
WHEN: Sunday, Dec. 13, 1 PM EST
WHAT: FOT Talent Show!
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

Josh

• Space Champion!
Re: FOT Talent Show in Philly on Dec. 13
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 01:03:39 PM »
I WILL BEE THERE.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

warmachine

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 08:13:49 PM »
I won't be there but I appreciate your use of the word jawn.

Greggulator

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 04:52:35 PM »
Just bumping this up again! [

Show is $10. Any/all proceeds will go to a TBD charity. If you want to do something at the show let me know. Also, there will very likely be karaoke.

SEE YOU THERE!

rpm1200

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 09:52:20 AM »
Thank you for putting this together, Greggulator. And thanks to everyone who performed. My wife and I had to leave early (during Ska or Improv?) but we enjoyed what we saw.

Greggulator

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 12:23:20 PM »
Thank you for putting this together, Greggulator. And thanks to everyone who performed. My wife and I had to leave early (during Ska or Improv?) but we enjoyed what we saw.

Thanks man! That show was super fun. Glad I got to meet a ton of new FOTs. We raised $100 for the local animal shelter here in town via the show. No one got hurt from the plates either!

My favorite part was the unplanned mariachi band. I forgot when they came into play. I was hovering in the back and caught them out of the corner of my eye. I ran outside and convinced them to play for $20.

Cosmic Castoff

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »
I had a blast there! everyone was really cool, great community spirit :) (This is Colin)