Author Topic: Some old & newer TBS premiums...FREE for pledging to WFMU  (Read 6251 times)

ProKaos

• Plantar Fasciitis
Some old & newer TBS premiums...FREE for pledging to WFMU
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
Hello, I have a small pile of TBS premiums to unload, and since it's a pledge drive month, I figured I would offer them up as an incentive.
You donate, email me the receipt from WFMU along with your address, and I send you the swag.
Everything is in as good shape as when it arrived (in the case of the posters, this is not mint).
No prices in mind, just get in touch and let me know what you want and how much you're willing to contribute.

Up for grabs:
2011 premiums (Unplayed 7"/unused download, unworn size M t-shirt, Heave Ho button, Charles Burns poster)
2007 "The Best You Can Do is Be Worse Than The Best Show" CD
2008 Patton Oswalt "Frankensteins and Gumdrops" CD ep
2008 poster

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Some old & newer TBS premiums...FREE for pledging to WFMU
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:35:57 PM »
Can someone please tell me what this t-shirt is a parody of? I've seen a bunch of different ones but have no idea what it is referring to.

Hello, I have a small pile of TBS premiums to unload, and since it's a pledge drive month, I figured I would offer them up as an incentive.
You donate, email me the receipt from WFMU along with your address, and I send you the swag.
Everything is in as good shape as when it arrived (in the case of the posters, this is not mint).
No prices in mind, just get in touch and let me know what you want and how much you're willing to contribute.

Up for grabs:
2011 premiums (Unplayed 7"/unused download, unworn size M t-shirt, Heave Ho button, Charles Burns poster)
2007 "The Best You Can Do is Be Worse Than The Best Show" CD
2008 Patton Oswalt "Frankensteins and Gumdrops" CD ep
2008 poster

not that clay

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »
Can someone please tell me what this t-shirt is a parody of? I've seen a bunch of different ones but have no idea what it is referring to.

Pretty sure the original is The Beatles.

The Old Paints

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 10:14:38 PM »
Long shot but do you still have this stuff? I'm no longer a WFMU patron but I do give to PATREON