Author Topic: Picture Thread  (Read 944873 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: Picture Thread
« Reply #1170 on: August 15, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
TE and Sarah get along pretty well, I think.  Sarah is a natural curmudgeon.  It's part of the flow.

I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Trembling Eagle

« Reply #1171 on: August 15, 2009, 02:06:38 PM »
Listen, and understand, Fletcher. That dog is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are a member at Gold's Gym.

hell yeah!

just sitting there doing reps with ur best bud. that must be what heaven is like.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1172 on: August 15, 2009, 04:21:54 PM »
I like that the guy's head is smaller than most of his abs.

At what point does it just fall off the body like a baby's umbilical cord?

Listen, and understand, Fletcher. That dog is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are a member at Gold's Gym.

hell yeah!

just sitting there doing reps with ur best bud. that must be what heaven is like.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1173 on: August 15, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »
Gee, mean. 
Why are you all picking on this TE fellow?  Shaggy2Grote aren't you supposed to be like a teacher or something?  At least Sarah's comment was funny.  IamBaronVonTito, I truly think you should consider anger management classes. 
So he wants to get a dog with the body of a man - live and let live.  This is supposed to be a fun comedy message board.  Let's keep it posi, people!

Fletcher, TE knows that I love him.  Just like I love you!  Now come here and let me give you a full-body hug.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1174 on: August 15, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »
Gee, mean. 
Why are you all picking on this TE fellow?  Shaggy2Grote aren't you supposed to be like a teacher or something?  At least Sarah's comment was funny.  IamBaronVonTito, I truly think you should consider anger management classes. 
So he wants to get a dog with the body of a man - live and let live.  This is supposed to be a fun comedy message board.  Let's keep it posi, people!

Fletcher, TE knows that I love him.  Just like I love you!  Now come here and let me give you a full-body hug choke hold.

fixed

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1175 on: August 16, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »
Gee, mean. 

Fletcher, TE knows that I love him.  Just like I love you!  Now come here and let me give you a full-body hug choke hold.
fixed
not nice.
haha
veni dixie vici

Sarah

« Reply #1176 on: August 16, 2009, 08:25:19 AM »
TE and Sarah get along pretty well.

Always have.

Trembling Eagle

« Reply #1177 on: August 16, 2009, 09:08:09 AM »

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1178 on: August 16, 2009, 10:15:40 AM »
not nice:

from the land of pleasant living

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1179 on: August 16, 2009, 10:20:54 AM »
TE and Sarah get along pretty well, I think.  Sarah is a natural curmudgeon.  It's part of the flow.

So, let me understand this flow a little. 
TE posts something and IAmBaronVonTito responds by saying "go to hell" or something to the effect that TE is a mutant, and that's OK with TE. 
Then I post something about "can you make your signature bigger" and IAmBaronVonTito responds by saying "fuck you.  I don't like you".  Should I be OK with that?  I'm confused.  It all sounds a little dysfunctional. 
Hey, maybe you guys are just like a real family.  Huh.
By the way, I'm a big Goner fan - have a lot of their stuff.
veni dixie vici

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1180 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »
Ok, Fletcher. You seriously need to let it go already.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1181 on: August 16, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

So, let me understand this flow a little. 
TE posts something and IAmBaronVonTito responds by saying "go to hell" or something to the effect that TE is a mutant, and that's OK with TE. 
Then I post something about "can you make your signature bigger" and IAmBaronVonTito responds by saying "fuck you.  I don't like you".  Should I be OK with that?  I'm confused.  It all sounds a little dysfunctional. 
Hey, maybe you guys are just like a real family.  Huh.
By the way, I'm a big Goner fan - have a lot of their stuff.

I am curious about your age, Fletcher. No reason, just asking.

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1182 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:00 AM »
Ya, you're probably right.  You know, I'm on two other message boards besides this one where people razz each other endlessly everyday, and I find it hilarious.  I think it's a matter of tone.  It's light and silly.  No tells anyone to "fuck off" or "go to hell". 
veni dixie vici

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1183 on: August 16, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »
Ya, you're probably right.  You know, I'm on two other message boards besides this one where people razz each other endlessly everyday, and I find it hilarious.  I think it's a matter of tone.  It's light and silly.  No tells anyone to "fuck off" or "go to hell". 

To quote Tracey Ullman, "They don't know about us. They've never heard of love."

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1184 on: August 16, 2009, 11:45:38 AM »
I wanna know what love is. I want you to show me.