Author Topic: Snoop vs. Bill O'Reilly  (Read 2316 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Snoop vs. Bill O'Reilly
« on: August 02, 2007, 11:00:18 AM »
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1751457

European chat shows > American chat shows.

Go Snoop!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Laurie

Re: Snoop vs. Bill O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:05 AM »
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1751457

European chat shows > American chat shows.

Go Snoop!

This is obviously true. Charlotte Church has a chat show in Europe. We have the View.

Charlotte Church > 3 Old Hags & 1 Seriously Stupid Broad Bickering About Shit & Debating Ineffectively

Sarah

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »
Though he reminds me of my sister's boyfriend--who is, however, far more disreputable--I am fond of Snoop Dogg.  I think it's because he's so soft-spoken.

I wonder if Andy Breckmann met him during his recent guest stint on Monk.  I bet that encounter would have been hilarious to witness.

John Junk

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:17:54 PM »
I like the public persona of Snoop Dogg, but if you actually listen to one of his albums it's some of the most effed mysogenistic stuff I've ever heard.  I really like his take on Bill O'Reilly though.  I think whenever someone from another country tries to explain Bill O'Reilly to non-Americans that should be the default response: cut them off and go "He's a motherfuckin' Prick!"  When he wants to be, Snoop is a master at disarming reporters with his charm and, yeah, soft spokenness.

--I bet if Andy met him he felt a little ascared.

Sarah

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »
I like the public persona of Snoop Dogg, but if you actually listen to one of his albums it's some of the most effed mysogenistic stuff I've ever heard.

Therefore I will simply continue to enjoy the public persona and pretend the other doesn't exist.  Selective perception of reality is what gets me through the day.

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 12:24:51 AM »
That's similar to what people said about Ted Bundy.  "He's so handsome, charming, well-spoken..."

Sarah

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 06:23:39 AM »
I've always gotten along very well with sociopaths.