Author Topic: Who Drives the Bus?  (Read 4610 times)

Eric

• Policemans heel
Who Drives the Bus?
« on: September 01, 2007, 02:19:46 PM »
Buses are officially hard to draw....I did my best though and thank god for photoshop....

Two vanity close-ups because certain vital details weren't as visible as I'd hoped in the original....

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: Who Drives the Bus?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 02:36:14 PM »
I recognize most of them, but who's that guy in back? It scares me because, uhhhhh, he looks a little like me.

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 02:42:42 PM »
I recognize most of them, but who's that guy in back? It scares me because, uhhhhh, he looks a little like me.

Jay Reatard!
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

Eric

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »

Pure coincidence, Dave. Eerily tho, he is a fellow Tennessee native. I wanted to use a less violent pic but that was the only full head-shot I could find....

Jay Reatard!

Thank you, sir. I was hoping he was a well-known enough affiliate.

John Junk

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 03:08:20 PM »
Awesome!  I like the troll.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 04:08:46 PM »
I like the license plate.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Phantom Hugger

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »
I just saw one of those F.B.I. shirts when I went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas last week. That, and about 300 other things I saw there that day made my soul die a little bit.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »
Oh man I once saw a child, no more than 7 years old, wearing a shirt bearing the phrase "It was an accident", which I took to be the parents' explanation of his existence.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Richard_From_CHI

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
Just remember...

Eric

• Policemans heel
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
Thanks a lot for the compliments, guys.

I just saw one of those F.B.I. shirts when I went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas last week. That, and about 300 other things I saw there that day made my soul die a little bit.

I had trouble choosing the worst possible one that people may actually have seen before. Sadly, I see a lot of them at school (typical liberal arts school, tons of frats). The last two I had it narrowed down to was the F.B.I. one and this one....

Really, there could be no measure of the pain it causes me. But I didn't know how well-known it was...

Oh man I once saw a child, no more than 7 years old, wearing a shirt bearing the phrase "It was an accident", which I took to be the parents' explanation of his existence.

Oh wow. I'm racking my mind for another interpretation...I might not sleep till I find one.

Sarah

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 07:54:42 AM »
Oh wow. I'm racking my mind for another interpretation...I might not sleep till I find one.

Sorry to be obvious, but couldn't it just be the kid's generic excuse for all misdeeds reproduced on a T-shirt to save him the trouble of repeating it time and again?  That's how my surprisingly innocent brain understood it, anyway.

John Junk

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »
My money's on Sarah.