Author Topic: www.geosense.net/Filthy Laurie's Adventures  (Read 7948 times)

Laurie

Re: www.geosense.net
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 08:10:15 AM »
I played again last night, and monster cock was also there. Upon entering a game with him, he asked me, "r u horny"? I told him that the "be available" option indicates I am available for an educational geography game, not for cyber sex.

I hope Chris Hansen takes this guy down.

Speaking of Chris Hansen, the AIM name for this one guy was, "May I Anally Rape You."

"It's going to hurt, and you may bleed a bit lol." Seriously, this guy finished every sentence with "lol." That gave me truly epic lulz.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
I played again last night, and monster cock was also there. Upon entering a game with him, he asked me, "r u horny"? I told him that the "be available" option indicates I am available for an educational geography game, not for cyber sex.

I hope Chris Hansen takes this guy down.

Speaking of Chris Hansen, the AIM name for this one guy was, "May I Anally Rape You."

"It's going to hurt, and you may bleed a bit lol." Seriously, this guy finished every sentence with "lol." That gave me truly epic lulz.

You should remind "Mr. May I" that questions end in question marks. 

Cyber sex, especially with strangers, has got to be so boring.  Sex with a disembodied stranger's voice on the phone sounds depressing enough, but TYPING to a stranger? 

Seriously - the Michael Hutchence route benefits EVERYBODY.  "Monster Cock" gets his extraordinary sexual experience, and the rest of us are protected from his company for good.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Laurie

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 09:25:08 AM »
I did not have the pleasure of chatting with Mr. May I Anally Rape You [sic]. That was Chris Hansen and the fine folks at Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator."

Sarah

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
I think he deserves credit for asking.  And using "may."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 11:10:15 AM »

Yes, "'Can' I Anally Rape You" would have been a worse sin than the original name.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
Doesn't the answer to that question HAVE to be 'no'?

If one answers "yes", is it still rape?
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Sarah

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 12:19:55 PM »
Obviously, Mr. monster cock is a complicated fellow.  The absence of a question mark implies yet more ambiguity.

Laurie

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 12:26:29 PM »
Sarah, Monster Cock is a weirdo who gets off on geography. Chris Hansen has not caught him yet. May I Anally Rape You was featured on To Catch a Predator. He's caught.

Sarah

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 12:50:05 PM »
Sarah, Monster Cock is a weirdo who gets off on geography.

See?  Complicated.

John Junk

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 02:00:12 PM »

Yes, "'Can' I Anally Rape You" would have been a worse sin than the original name.

The correct response to Mr. Can I Anally Rape You is to introduce oneself as Mr./Ms. I Don't Know If You Can But You Certainly May NOT.

Ason

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 09:29:35 PM »
I feel terrible for the women of the world, always being hit on by these schmoes - online, in real life, and as they walk past construction sites.

Although, sometimes I kinda wish there were some lady construction workers - I need constructive feedback on my ensembles!

I have the film for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIW9iRMSqY
"A woman suspects that her daughter's imaginary friend is a ghost haunting their new home"

______http://www.myspace.com/franktherobottank________

Laurie

Re: www.geosense.net/Filthy Laurie's Adventures
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
Which one of you chuckleheads signed up with the name analrapeyou?

Richard_From_CHI

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »
I feel terrible for the women of the world, always being hit on by these schmoes - online, in real life, and as they walk past construction sites.

Although, sometimes I kinda wish there were some lady construction workers - I need constructive feedback on my ensembles!

I have the film for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIW9iRMSqY

Pretty cool stuff.

Sarah

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »
Wow!  Geosense's star sure waned, didn't it?  Given that, none of you may be interested in this geography game.  But here it is even so.  The map is tiny, but the game asks one to place landmarks not just capitals, which makes it sort of fun.

I sucked, needless to say.  Geography just isn't one of my long suits.

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 01:33:28 AM »