Author Topic: Dave From Knoxville's Blog  (Read 4029 times)

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Dave From Knoxville's Blog
« on: September 07, 2007, 02:08:52 PM »
At the risk of being abused by Tom for being one of those bloggers who was ecstatically enthusiastic about the start-up of a blog, and then suddenly finding myself with little to no time to keep it going, I have over 100 posts at

gaughin.edublogs.org

Most of the posts are concerned with trying to establish a ranking for every film star currently working in pictures. I occasionally talk about music, when I am talking at all.

I mean, just if you want to kill some time or something.

dave

KickTheBobo

Re: Dave From Knoxville's Blog
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »
That's a blog alright!

I'm a big Dave from Knoxville fan, so I will tag this for later consumption.

Forrest

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »
Yeah, this is kewl.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 02:22:26 PM »
My blog's moving a little slow at the moment (but summer's coming) but my first progeny AFK has a music blog here http://andyfromknoxville.blogspot.com/ and he gets off a right fair number of zingers. Check it out.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »
Couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. I will see Neil Young tonight in Knoxville. Price? Free, baby! I will try to take copious notes for a call-in review, if anybody cares. I am sure he will not sell shampoo at any point in the show; I am hopeful he does not play Todd Rundgren's Arena from start to finish.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »
Couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. I will see Neil Young tonight in Knoxville. Price? Free, baby! I will try to take copious notes for a call-in review, if anybody cares. I am sure he will not sell shampoo at any point in the show; I am hopeful he does not play Todd Rundgren's Arena from start to finish.

Hell yeah you should call in w/the review.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »

Hell yeah you should call in w/the review.

It was interesting. I will try very hard to get through with a review.