Author Topic: Shady Characters  (Read 80829 times)

Satchmo Mask

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Shady Characters
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2008, 07:14:18 AM »
Fashion designer Doron Braunshtein, aka Apollo Braun, whose store on Orchard Street has been selling T-shirts and hoodies emblazoned with the question 'Who Killed Obama?' says the people leaving him angry messages and death threats just don't get hipster irony. See, he loves Obama, that's why he's selling products that invoke his murder!

Clearly a play on the famous "Who Killed J.R.?" campaign.
"I LOVE HONEY BUNCHES AND OATS,BUT THE LAST THREE TIMES I WAS EATING IT,T EXSPIRIENCED SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AND ACID REFLEX PROBLEMS.SO THIS CEREAL IS OF MY GROCERY LIST" - Monika54

Satchmo Mask

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
And on that note, I may not know who killed J.R., but I do know who killed this thread!
"I LOVE HONEY BUNCHES AND OATS,BUT THE LAST THREE TIMES I WAS EATING IT,T EXSPIRIENCED SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AND ACID REFLEX PROBLEMS.SO THIS CEREAL IS OF MY GROCERY LIST" - Monika54

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2008, 09:56:28 AM »
And on that note, I may not know who killed J.R., but I do know who killed this thread!

#1, J.R. wasn't dead, people.  It's, "Who Shot J.R.?"
#2, it was Kristen.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Satchmo Mask

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »
#1, I was making a subtle joke in regards to the shirt. I thought it was a botched play on the Dallas catch phrase.

#2, It was actually Maggie.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »
#1, I was making a subtle joke in regards to the shirt. I thought it was a botched play on the Dallas catch phrase.

#2, It was actually Maggie.

That was "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" you TVadummy.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »
no pic but still pretty shady
Man charged with impersonating officer
Louisville Courier-Journal  -  May 19, 2008

A 32-year-old man was arrested this weekend after trying to coerce a woman into his car near Winter and Barret avenues by pretending he was a police officer.

Michael Myers of Louisville is charged with one count of impersonating a police officer after being arrested Saturday night.

Myers is accused of trying to convince a woman to get in his silver Crown Victoria by allegedly telling her that he would give her a ride home because she had had too much to drink, according to the arrest report.

Two firefighters noticed the woman and Myers and asked Myers if he was an officer, to which Myers allegedly said yes and gave a badge number but not his name.

Eventually, the report said the firefighters called Louisville Metro Police, suspecting that Myers was not an officer.

The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance.

The woman told police that Myers did threaten her with jail if she didn’t go with him.

"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Stan

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2008, 10:15:14 PM »
no pic but still pretty shady
Man charged with impersonating officer
Louisville Courier-Journal  -  May 19, 2008

A 32-year-old man was arrested this weekend after trying to coerce a woman into his car near Winter and Barret avenues by pretending he was a police officer.

Michael Myers of Louisville is charged with one count of impersonating a police officer after being arrested Saturday night.

Myers is accused of trying to convince a woman to get in his silver Crown Victoria by allegedly telling her that he would give her a ride home because she had had too much to drink, according to the arrest report.

Two firefighters noticed the woman and Myers and asked Myers if he was an officer, to which Myers allegedly said yes and gave a badge number but not his name.

Eventually, the report said the firefighters called Louisville Metro Police, suspecting that Myers was not an officer.

The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance.

The woman told police that Myers did threaten her with jail if she didn’t go with him.

Oh Michael Myers, what are we to do with you?

"This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Sarah

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »
Mike seems to have lost some of his edge.

jed

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »
...The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance...
"My president is going to be one half Don West, one half the singer from Venom, thank you very much, good day sir!"

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
...The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance...

This is not as good a job as it may sound.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2008, 09:39:25 AM »

todd

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »
Wait, what's shady about Dana Carvey? The only scary thing in that poster is the effeminate photoshopping.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »
Wait, what's shady about Dana Carvey?

Really?

Beth

• Space Champion!
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
I always like to picture people who are posing in the "eyes closed, i'm laughing so hard!" position standing like that for hours while the camera does multiple angles.

todd

« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
Wait, what's shady about Dana Carvey?

Really?

I haven't really seen him do anything since the Dana Carvey show. Has he done something particularly shady since then?