Author Topic: Who let him out of the Hate Pit?  (Read 1521 times)

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
Who let him out of the Hate Pit?
« on: December 14, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
 "Get ready for the most psychedelic double feature ever tonight at 7:30 at the new bev its:

BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS & HEAD

With Mickey Dolenz and Edgar Wright in person to introduce!!

If you've never seen these films, you owe it to yourself! They are completely mindblowing! Beyond is directed by Russ Meyer and written by Roger Ebert, and Head stars the Monkees in their only film, co-written by Jack Nicholson!

Far out!

(Please bear in mind that Beyond the Valley of the Dolls will play first on Friday night, Head second. Saturday's schedule, with the order reversed, will remain the same.)

No advance tickets will be sold, so please arrive early. We are cash only!!

$7 general admission
$6 students with ID
$4 seniors/ children

7165 Beverly Blvd

The Wright Stuff festival wraps up this Sunday the 16th and Monday the 17th with two of Edgar's very favorites, RAISING ARIZONA & EVIL DEAD 2. Edgar will be in attendance for Sunday evening's show, which will be followed by a secret midnight film!!!"

I'm out of town so i can't go to this, can some daring LA FOT please go hit him with a pie or something?
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

Gilly

• Space Champion!
Re: Who let him out of the Hate Pit?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 04:33:37 PM »

$4 seniors/ children

Not only are they not putting a disclaimer about BTVOTD, but they're giving children cheaper tix?  ???

Vambo

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »

$4 seniors/ children

Not only are they not putting a disclaimer about BTVOTD, but they're giving children cheaper tix?  ???

Yeah, that was my first thought as well, although the 20 minute Z-Man freak-out/finale is a marvel to behold.
Abstinence, like all things, is best practiced in moderation.

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:40:35 PM »

$4 seniors/ children

Yeah, that was my first thought as well, although the 20 minute Z-Man freak-out/finale is a marvel to behold.

what? you've never seen a transsexual chop a guy's head off with a sword before?
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.