Author Topic: Straightedge Hot Sauce...  (Read 3014 times)

jane

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Straightedge Hot Sauce...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 07:14:38 AM »
I don't think I'd eat at a chi-chi French restaurant called Bad Brains but I might use a hand lotion called Circle Jerks.

Laurie

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:39:13 AM »
You know what, Eon McKai's next movie should be called Circle Jerks. I think I'll write on his wall and tell him this.

Jason

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 07:57:17 PM »
I don't think I'd eat at a chi-chi French restaurant called Bad Brains but I might use a hand lotion called Circle Jerks.

I'm lollin @ dis.

jane

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:33:21 AM »
thanks, Jason!

KickTheBobo

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 10:32:20 AM »
As I was eatin' a MacKaye-approved veggie dog, I decided to spice things up a bit with this sauce. Unfortunately, I shook the bottle with a bit too much gusto, and got some of the sauce In My Eyes. Now, I'm Seein' Red!

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 11:20:07 AM »
As I was eatin' a MacKaye-approved veggie dog, I decided to spice things up a bit with this sauce. Unfortunately, I shook the bottle with a bit too much gusto, and got some of the sauce In My Eyes. Now, I'm Seein' Red!

I don't envy you.  The makers of that sauce use a lot of chemical additives that they don't tell you about.  You don't want that FILLER IN YOUR HEAD!

Gilly

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 04:35:19 PM »

Very nice.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

That is a Sob Story, Little Friend, but at least you can Look Back and Laugh.

TL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »
If you mix this stuff up in a little ramikin with some Veganaise, it makes a nice dressing for those days when you don't really want something heavy like a veggie dog.  You know - when you're having one of those...  oh, what would you call it?  ...SALAD DAYS?

Maybe?
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »
Andy do those architects you hate ever specify 12xU lumber?
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Tim K in DC

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »
And if you think this stuff might be too overpowering to put on, say, an egg sandwich, Think Again. Remember, as the review states, "(The "minor" in its name refers to its hotness.)" Try Matouk's Calypso Sauce if you're more in the mood for Bottled Violence.

- Killing FOT threads dead since July 24, 2006 -

Dan B

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 09:14:26 PM »
There's No Reason for this.