Author Topic: LOST  (Read 5313 times)

bruce

Re: LOST
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 08:30:26 AM »
If you paid close attention last night when Hurley was visited by a second visitor (wont ruin it). Did you notice who told him. His face might have been hidden but fans of the show probably caught it.

John Junk

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
'Doh!  Didn't catch it.  Now I have to watch the whole show again. Addiction.

My pet theory:
Seems like they're setting up for the "Oceanic Six" to return to the island eventually.  I'm thinking the final season.  I can't see this flash forward stuff really holding up for three seasons, but maybe the next two.  I like to think the last season will be entirely in the present tense, with the narrative of the regular show catching up with the beginnings of the flash forward period, and the flash forward period becoming the present tense, wherein people return to the island.

bruce

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 02:28:34 PM »
ok so we know 6 people make it off, with three of them known Jack, Kate, Hurley. I'm guessing Sawyer is probably another one since it seems Kate might be living with him (last seasons series finale where she says she has to get back to him never mentions a name though) but who else makes it.

Whoever was in the coffin might be another (Michael?). From the sounds of it I think Locke isn't leaving that island but thats been a given.

Oh JJ you really had to pay attention since the person hides their face really well.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:51 PM »

Oh JJ you really had to pay attention since the person hides their face really well.

I tried to see who it was because I was wondering if it was the bald guy who appeared to Hurley last season (or was it season 2?), but I couldn't tell. I DVR'd the episode, so I'll take another look.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

John Junk

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
ok so we know 6 people make it off, with three of them known Jack, Kate, Hurley. I'm guessing Sawyer is probably another one since it seems Kate might be living with him (last seasons series finale where she says she has to get back to him never mentions a name though) but who else makes it.

Whoever was in the coffin might be another (Michael?). From the sounds of it I think Locke isn't leaving that island but thats been a given.

I was going to say Juliette makes it off, but on second thought maybe she's in cahoots with the maybe-bad-guys from the boat, or the maybe-bad-guys from Oceanic, or the maybe-bad-guys from Darma Initiative (or all three) and maybe she just played the crash survivors out.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
If you paid close attention last night when Hurley was visited by a second visitor (wont ruin it). Did you notice who told him. His face might have been hidden but fans of the show probably caught it.

OK, I watched again and still didn't recognize the guy. You're talking about the second visitor in the mental hospital, right? The guy who visits while he's outside? If I've seen the guy before, I don't remember him.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

bruce

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »
Ah don't worry maybe I'm just looking to deeply into it. I get that way with Lost. At least I'm not like some of the folks on those Lost message boards.

Actually on Jimmy Kimmel of all places the night before Lost. They showed a deleted scene where you see Sawyer and Julliette while she was digging. Sawyer asks so what are you going to say when they show up, and they go down the check list of people on the flight.

So I don't think she makes it

My guesses are Sawyer, Michael, and Alex (just kidding)

TremblingEagle

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 10:24:59 PM »
Everybody looks skinnier
even Jorge lost a few pounds finally
The Unfunny Truth about Scientology
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
I'm reviving this thread. I'm so excited about this new season!

am I the only one that thinks the strike was great for Lost? I think that having to wrap up the remaining season in less episodes than originally planned is going to benefit the series so much. no bull s-hit nikki and paolo like antics to clutter up whats turning out to be a fast paced and revealing 4th season.

I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

Gilly

• Space Champion!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 08:58:15 PM »
I didn't realize that was the plan. How many episodes are they going to air?

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
I didn't realize that was the plan. How many episodes are they going to air?

13 episodes all together instead of the 16 planned. whether or not those extra 3 are going to roll over into the next seasons is yet to be seen. I think it's better, it forces them to keep things on track and stop bothering us with the pointless tangents episodes and dead ends that seemed to plague last season.
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 09:07:06 PM »
I love Lost. I am supposed to be ashamed, I think

bruce

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
With them cutting out three episode just think no episodes that felt like padding case in point last year that whole episode with the two new characters who just end up getting killed off.

So if this means they will streamline the rest of the season I'm all for it.

Gilly

• Space Champion!
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 09:41:12 PM »
It's going to a pretty long break for five episodes though. I'm assuming those haven't been filmed.

bruce

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »
It's going to a pretty long break for five episodes though. I'm assuming those haven't been filmed.
Actually heard an interview with "Ben" this morning and he was saying it would probably be a month after the already shot episodes air before the new ones are shown. So its not going to be that bad.