Author Topic: It's Time to Look for a New Job When...  (Read 9957 times)

John Junk 2.0

Re: It's Time to Look for a New Job When...
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 09:47:50 PM »
Do Marissa's parents know about this sex she had with David back in the day?  I'm going to call them just in case.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:55 AM »
Was that fan faction?
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Petey

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2008, 01:13:22 AM »
Horrifying, young Peter. In no time I expect to see you on Larry King Live being berated by Jimmy Kimmel.

what does this statement meeeannnnnnn? Jimmy Kimmel's a cokobutt, i dont want him talking to me.

Stan

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 01:49:39 AM »
Horrifying, young Peter. In no time I expect to see you on Larry King Live being berated by Jimmy Kimmel.

what does this statement meeeannnnnnn? Jimmy Kimmel's a cokobutt, i dont want him talking to me.

It was just a joke referencing this:

[youtube]2-avakrRUaU[/youtube]

I don't want you have to talk to Jimmy Kimmel either, bud.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Petey

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2008, 02:08:30 AM »
oh now i get it. Nah I think all the BJs managers are just going to die in that store checking if new fall trial memberships came in.

why would it be fan fiction jason?

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »
I was just kiddin', Petey.  It read sort of like fan fiction.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

John Junk 2.0

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
Petey, obviously you're too busy working at and quitting jobs and meeting people and stuff to keep up with the intricate cross-referencing that goes on on this board.  This is a good thing.

Sarah

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »
It is indeed really sad that it's a beautiful Sunday and the board has been so busy.  I've been trying to read all the new posts, and I can't even keep up.  I know I'm pathetic, but I grieve that so many other FOT appear to be, too.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »
Sarah, I'm sitting in a tech rehearsal in Austin, TX and it's it's unbearably hot and muggy outside.  So shed no tears for me!*

*another freebie for the shameful replies thread

Petey

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »
Petey, obviously you're too busy working at and quitting jobs and meeting people and stuff to keep up with the intricate cross-referencing that goes on on this board.  This is a good thing.

haha nah. I should go on the board more. I just sit around listening to tiny frogs down the road usually.

John Junk 2.0

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »
I wanted either a raise or to work four longer days a week while retaining full benefits.  Even though I realize how unrealistic that four-day request is, they said they couldn't pull it off (except for under conditions that would make my job suck even more.  and the only day I could get off would be Wednesday) and they said I had NO CHANCE at getting a raise.  Then they ended the meeting by making me sign something about some on-the-job fuck up I made a year ago that cost the school a bunch of money.  Putting me in my place like that.  How dare you.