Author Topic: S L O W P O D C A S T  (Read 11105 times)

Gus

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: S L O W P O D C A S T
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 06:49:07 PM »
Tom,

Keep in mind, it takes a while to get through each podcast, so I'm often not finished with last week's show when the new show begins.  Maddening, let me tell you.

Love alpobreath

You're weak son, WEAK!!!

bookem_dan-o

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 08:54:48 PM »
Wait.. can I say ass in this forum?

You just did...

bookem_dan-o

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:19 PM »
By the way, alpobreath, private-msg me an i'll give you my Paypal account address.

If you send me $400 every week to my Paypal account (that's at my normal $100/hr audio-editing rate that I normally charge my clients--currently, I am charging Tom/WFMU $0/hour to edit the podcast--...this cost covers the time that I have to stay up past midnight to edit the show after coming home from work, and the time lost from coming in late to work from having gone to bed really late the night before)

I will be sure to have the podcast up on your own, personal, private RSS feed every Wednesday morning. Sound cool?

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 01:47:10 AM »
I second what Dan-O/Mel just said, and I also want to thank him so much for the amazing work he does every week. He does all the technical trickery to the podcast each and every week to bring it to everybody. I dont know what I'd do without him, and I feel remiss in not mentioning him by name when I mentioned the 'we' that makes the podcast happen.

Thank you, Mel. You are a Hall of Famer, and the beloved podcast exists due to your hard work, focus and dedication.

Tom.

bobby.

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 01:47:24 PM »
ThankyouMel!
BEST SHOW: EXERCISE AND EATING WELL