Author Topic: The Best of KISS Merchandising  (Read 24654 times)

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
The Best of KISS Merchandising
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »

KISS® Plasma Light Sculpted Head

Recapture the thrill of those Double Platinum days with this wild LED sculpture featuring an 8" long light-up, flashing fiber optic glass tongue that's just as outrageous as The Demon himself!

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best of KISS Merchandising
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »

KISS DVD Board Game

Become leader of the KISS Army!

Follow KISS on tour and travel the world collecting KISS cash, merchandise, albums, programs,ticket stubs and other items to redeem for your KISS Army cards.

Along the way, you’ll have the chance to fly to different parts of the world, answer on-screen challenges and steal KISS cards from your opponents!

Be the first player to collect all 4 KISS Army cards to win the game and become leader of the KISS Army!

Do you have what it takes to become the leader of the KISS Army?!

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:06:02 AM »
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 11:40:12 AM »
Well, I know what I'll be doing for about 90 seconds next time I'm in Vegas.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Wes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 10:05:10 AM »
I would love to see a transcript of Gene and Paul working out the values of each KISS member as displayed on the top part of the machine. Either Gene caught Paul off guard by immediately suggesting that the Starman be worth more than The Demon as part of some involved, long-term plan, or the two of them took hours upon to hash it out. Either way, I assume they both agreed in about five seconds that "The Catman is worth the least."
This may be the year I will disappear.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 12:08:55 PM »
I would love to see a transcript of Gene and Paul working out the values of each KISS member as displayed on the top part of the machine. Either Gene caught Paul off guard by immediately suggesting that the Starman be worth more than The Demon as part of some involved, long-term plan, or the two of them took hours upon to hash it out. Either way, I assume they both agreed in about five seconds that "The Catman is worth the least."

If you get The Catman, you actually lose money.

Just like Peter did.

Wes

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 11:27:03 AM »
I appreciate you not calling me out on referring to Paul as "the Starman" up there, which I just noticed that I did.
This may be the year I will disappear.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 05:05:31 PM »
I appreciate you not calling me out on referring to Paul as "the Starman" up there, which I just noticed that I did.

Wikipedia says you're all right.  Under "Starman," it says: "onstage alter ego of Kiss frontman Paul Stanley"

I think he prefers "The Lover."

Ugh.

mostlymeat

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 05:30:07 PM »

Wikipedia says you're all right.  Under "Starman," it says: "onstage alter ego of Kiss frontman Paul Stanley"

I thought it was supposed to be "Starchild"?

By the way I read the Ace book, "No Regrets", it was really great and really terrible at the same time. Mostly it was fun reading Ace, even though he can't remember much. But you also get a sense of how hard it would have been to work with him.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »
"Ack."

fonpr

• Space Champion!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »

Who can forget Gene Simmons' powerful performance as Dorothy in David Lynch's Blue Velvet?
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
KISS TINY TIKES BABY COSTUME
$24.99 EACH
AVAILABLE IN SIZE 2T-4T

You love the band,  the costumes and the makeup as much as the music -  and baby does too! Rock the crib when you dress your little one in this officially licensed KISS Tiny Tikes baby costume and party all night long. The costume includes a character jumpsuit and mask.*

*also registers you with your state's child protective services office
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »
Level of Upsetting: 7

Child Protective Services, yes. 

Also comes with free "Is Gene the father?" DNA test for your child (statistical likelihood: very high, on a relative scale).

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »
Check this out....

Ok, maybe that one's not so weird.