Author Topic: Sarah Palin Videos  (Read 6525 times)

Emily

• Space Champion!
Re: Sarah Palin Videos
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
Ok, just sharing this in case it's not posted on too many other blogs because it's kind of funny at parts, and also instructional:

http://blip.tv/file/1287551

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »
Now that was fairly thoughtful, if laborious. I find it a little puzzling that this gentleman believes that Sarah Palin is undoubtedly smart enough for the job. Poor television interview performances aside -- discounting them entirely -- how do we know this?

Unless you believe that the presidency is a job in which intelligence is not an asset but may actually be a hindrance (viz. Herbert Hoover, Jimmy Carter, both thought to be exceptionally intelligent presidents who had unsuccessful presidencies), it's an important, given her lack of experience. What else does she bring to the table?

To my mind, the vice presidential role is one of succession planning, since the veep has very little responsibility per se unless the president is unable to serve. Is the nominated individual capable of performing successfully as president?

I apologize that this message isn't entertaining or funny.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 08:31:38 PM »
Josh is right.  We need more threads about running onto me on the street.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 09:08:58 PM »
We need more threads like that old favorite, Pie versus Cake! When ordinary dialogue goes off the rails, what better to do?

Everyone has an opinion, everyone can weigh in. And you know what? No one is really wrong. Or are they?

So in that vein, more suggestions for lively debate:

Strawberry or vanilla?
Raspberry or strawberry?
Blue or red? (this is not a political question)
Crack or heroin?
Rita Heyworth or Lana Turner?

I know where I stand.

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 02:33:08 AM »
Be sure to check out the Sarah Palin baby name generator, which answers the burning question, what would your name be if you were born to Sarah Palin?

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 02:55:42 AM »
My Palin name is "Wood Corps". Is that like "dead body", or "marine corps"? The latter, I suppose. This kind of ties in to what I was saying before, about how Palin family naming trends are the polar opposite of Rockstar naming trends.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 06:59:45 AM »
Josh is right.  We need more threads about running onto me on the street.

And videos of men getting hit in the balls!!!

crazy nickname

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 12:52:44 AM »
This isn't a video, but the song "North to Alaska" is about Sarah Palin, and it really puts liberals in their place. 

http://www.conservativemusiconline.com/index.cfm

Sarah

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 08:40:58 AM »
"No friends in her house from the SLA"?  Whichever SLA this refers to,* this doesn't seem like much of an achievement.

*Symbionese Liberation Army, Special Libraries Association, Sri Lankan Army, Sudanese Liberation Army, State Liquor Authority, State Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control / State Liquor Authority), South Lebanese Army, Saskatchewan Library Association, Scottish Library Association, Société Canadienne de la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Canada), sexual liberation army, Sindhi Language Authority, Smart Living Association, Security Logistics Agency, Strategic Logistic Agency, Student Librarian Association . . .

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »
Way to do the research, Sarah!  ;D

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 02:26:16 PM »

Poughkeepsie

• Policemans heel
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
Good bye sleep.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

Sarah

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »
Way to do the research, Sarah!  ;D

It was grueling:  the first hit in a search on "SLA acronym."

crazy nickname

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2008, 05:00:11 PM »
"No friends in her house from the SLA"?  Whichever SLA this refers to,* this doesn't seem like much of an achievement.

*Symbionese Liberation Army, Special Libraries Association, Sri Lankan Army, Sudanese Liberation Army, State Liquor Authority, State Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control / State Liquor Authority), South Lebanese Army, Saskatchewan Library Association, Scottish Library Association, Société Canadienne de la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Canada), sexual liberation army, Sindhi Language Authority, Smart Living Association, Security Logistics Agency, Strategic Logistic Agency, Student Librarian Association . . .

I bet he meant the first one, since that's the one a stupid person would most likely mix up with the Weathermen.  Meanwhile, after I posted the link, the Conservative Music Online site kept playing in the background.  "Hating America First" actually made me hate America for allowing this guy the freedom to express himself.