Author Topic: POST BURNING SITE  (Read 1094705 times)

atomelem

• Policemans heel
Re: POST BURNING SITE
« Reply #2010 on: March 04, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
When Willie uses his ham Radio to call somebody, he uses the callsign "K726XAA".

Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2011 on: March 04, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »
 She eventually marries a jazz musician nicknamed "Whizzer".

Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2012 on: March 04, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
 The appearance of these holes in his memory while other regions are left unaffected is what the characters refer to as a "Swiss-cheese" effect.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2013 on: March 04, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »
Connecting the two ends together will, in effect, form a loop. The looped string is then scrunched up in one's hand and various parts of the piece of string will inevitably intersect and touch each other. By leaping at the intersections to a different section of the string, Sam can travel to a different date within his own lifetime.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2014 on: March 04, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »
I'm not talking about a Beatle's song,
written 100 years before I was born.
100 flowers bloom, 100 schools of thought contend,
c'mon baby, let's hang around,
they're talking about the round and round,
but who's got the real anti-parent culture sound?

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2015 on: March 04, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
You're too busy spittin' out mouthwash,
too busy spittin' out your own voice.
You keep saying, "I've got a car outside,"
well it that's true child, go take a ride.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2016 on: March 04, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »
And every ounce tells, when every pound kills,
and every loose tooth betrays another wrong move,
in the diet of denial.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2017 on: March 04, 2011, 06:30:20 PM »
patiently, patiently

you were my god

you were my god

in high school

he will know

patiently, patiently

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2018 on: March 04, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
an overzealous reporter named Cindy Marino causes the mother of a kidnapped son to commit suicide

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2019 on: March 04, 2011, 06:34:42 PM »
You know what, Kevin? I`m so glad they didn`t miss a lacrosse game over a little thing like gang rape! Go ahead.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2020 on: March 04, 2011, 06:35:13 PM »
You seem nervous to me. You`re nervous. And you know why? Because there`s really no good reason why, if you`re innocent, you won`t go forward and go, Hey, you want my DNA? Take it. I insist.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2021 on: March 04, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
Who wants to be well-adjusted to injustice? What kind of human being do you want to be?

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2022 on: March 04, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2023 on: March 04, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »
They call me 'The Pork King,' they don't know how much I enjoy it.

atomelem

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2024 on: March 04, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Liberal attitudes towards the other are characterized both by respect for otherness, openness to it, and an obsessive fear of harassment. In short, the other is welcomed insofar as its presence is not intrusive, insofar as it is not really the other. Tolerance thus coincides with its opposite. My duty to be tolerant towards the other effectively means that I should not get too close to him or her, not intrude into his space—in short, that I should respect his intolerance towards my over-proximity. This is increasingly emerging as the central human right of advanced capitalist society: the right not to be ‘harassed’, that is, to be kept at a safe distance from others