Author Topic: Marc Maron  (Read 703598 times)

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Marc Maron
« Reply #825 on: April 10, 2012, 12:34:52 AM »

Also, I miss DracSearch.

Aw, don't be sad!!!

Bleh.

Oh thanks!  I searched for it and couldn't find it. 

Bleh!
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

SJK

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #826 on: April 10, 2012, 06:58:10 AM »
I don't mean to be a braggart, it's still one of the options in my search window for firefox. I don't remember how it got there...was it an extension? plugin? It's still works and has been making me laugh this morning. Oh, the internet/FOT.

Crusherkc

« Reply #827 on: April 10, 2012, 09:17:02 AM »

Also, I miss DracSearch.

Aw, don't be sad!!!

Bleh.
Oh thanks!  I searched for it and couldn't find it. 
Bleh!

Here's the show it comes from-

February 10, 2009: An In Studio Appearance By Jon Glaser, The Star Of DELOCATED, A Very Exciting And Troubling Call From Pilot Hero Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, A Little Bit Of Comic Con Talk And More! Bleh!

Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #828 on: April 11, 2012, 04:42:25 AM »
I really enjoyed the David Cross talk.
"Is this me?"

Alex P.

• Policemans heel
« Reply #829 on: April 11, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »
I really enjoyed the David Cross talk.

His words about Bob really surprised me. I got a "bitter coworkers who barely talked" kind of vibe.

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #830 on: April 11, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
I haven't listened to that episode of WTF yet, but I don't think Bob & David could be that bitter with each other - they just did a show together at the Vancouver comedy festival a couple of weeks ago.

crumbum

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #831 on: April 11, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »
I haven't listened to that episode of WTF yet, but I don't think Bob & David could be that bitter with each other - they just did a show together at the Vancouver comedy festival a couple of weeks ago.

According to other things I've read on their history together, their relationship has always been a little prickly and maybe they are honest to a fault with one another, but not bitter. Kind of a brotherly thing. It actually seems very healthy to me, as creative partnerships go.

Dan of Orange

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #832 on: April 11, 2012, 07:58:35 PM »
Easily the best David Cross interview I've ever heard, loved it.
Of all the guys, I am one of them.
http://danoforange.blogspot.com/

Alex P.

• Policemans heel
« Reply #833 on: April 11, 2012, 08:06:41 PM »
Easily the best David Cross interview I've ever heard, loved it.

That bit where he was talking about his father was the best moment since the whole Todd Glass interview.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #834 on: April 13, 2012, 03:47:16 PM »
Bob and David are perfect together.

Dan of Orange

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #835 on: April 13, 2012, 09:47:07 PM »
Martin speaks the truth, more Bob & David shows...Kickstarter? Anyway just more, c'mon entertainment!
Of all the guys, I am one of them.
http://danoforange.blogspot.com/

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #836 on: April 14, 2012, 12:08:22 PM »
Maybe a sitcom with Tobias Funke and Saul Goodman? The Extremely Odd Couple?
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

wood and iron

« Reply #837 on: April 17, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
Re: Stephen Merchant episode. I'm about twenty minutes in but seriously, I know England is the scary place with comedy that you can't get into, Marc, but would it kill you to do a little bit of research so you're not just asking questions to a stranger at random?

"So, how did you get famous?" Ugh.

bananagrabbers

• Policemans heel
« Reply #838 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »
So, everyone caught the exciting news that we're getting another Marc and Tom episode soon, right?  Yay!

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #839 on: April 18, 2012, 12:25:31 AM »
Re: Stephen Merchant episode. I'm about twenty minutes in but seriously, I know England is the scary place with comedy that you can't get into, Marc, but would it kill you to do a little bit of research so you're not just asking questions to a stranger at random?

"So, how did you get famous?" Ugh.

Wikipedia was down that day, y'know.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009