Author Topic: recidivism.org an attack site?  (Read 3344 times)

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
recidivism.org an attack site?
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:53:53 PM »
I've had two different computers tell me that recidivism.org might harm my computer.  I assume that's not true, but I thought someone around here might know the deal.  Plus, maybe Omar will see this.
Your vigor for life appalls me.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: recidivism.org an attack site?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »
I've had two different computers tell me that recidivism.org might harm my computer.  I assume that's not true, but I thought someone around here might know the deal.  Plus, maybe Omar will see this.

http://www.friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php/topic,6064.0.html
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »
Well shoot, how did I miss that?  Sorry for the double post, but thanks for the link, Moonshake.
Your vigor for life appalls me.

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »
You may still get some kind of warning, but Recidivism co-founder and tech supporter x amount has assured me that the malicious bits have been cleared out and Google has confirmed that the site is clean.  For example, on the Google Chrome browser I still get a warning, probably because malware was found within the last month. 
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 01:57:40 PM »
Recidivism.org
Warning: YOU MAY DIE OF LAUGHTER