Author Topic: Look who's twittering...  (Read 2528 times)

thecramedog

• Achilles bursitis
Look who's twittering...
« on: April 08, 2009, 01:41:47 PM »
http://twitter.com/headgeek666
can't believe I'm still awake. Maybe I should put on the Blu Ray for Keanu's DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, I just don't want to fuck the high![/i]

Matt

• Space Champion!
Re: Look who's twittering...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »
sitting in parking lot of Steak n Shake waiting on freinds is like waiting to masturbate...

A couplet from his forthcoming album?
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

thecramedog

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »
patricia doesn't like my kiss juices on the back of her hand   8:37 PM Mar 24th from mobile web

downright disgusting.

jbissell

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »
I love his response to Human Giant's live twittering of Crank 2

listen - my biggest problem with it is this. Look, you're an incredibly talented and funny man. And look you have over 13,000 followers - lots of impressionable folks that might think it'd be a gas to Twitter during movies. In this case it is a Crank 2, but it could be OBSERVE & REPORT - or any other film - and those lights from those screens could annoy you, me, whoever there was no need to twitter while you watched, your comments would be as funny after the film as during. And not annoy anyone

There's a whole bunch of other comments, which basically boiled down to "the Alamo Drafthouse wouldn't stand for this!".

scratchbomb

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 06:52:52 PM »

listen - my biggest problem with it is this. Look, you're an incredibly talented and funny man. And look you have over 13,000 followers - lots of impressionable folks that might think it'd be a gas to Twitter during movies. In this case it is a Crank 2, but it could be OBSERVE & REPORT - or any other film - and those lights from those screens could annoy you, me, whoever there was no need to twitter while you watched, your comments would be as funny after the film as during. And not annoy anyone

There's a whole bunch of other comments, which basically boiled down to "the Alamo Drafthouse wouldn't stand for this!".

He just feels compelled to stand up for movies. All movies. Because if he doesn't, Hollywood will stop flying him to its gala premieres of their shitty, shitty blockbusters.

Anyone remember when Ebert was first auditioning Siskel replacements, and Harry Knowles did a few shows with him? Terrifying.
scratchbomb.com: a potentially explosive collection of verbal irritants

jbissell

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

He just feels compelled to stand up for movies. All movies. Because if he doesn't, Hollywood will stop flying him to its gala premieres of their shitty, shitty blockbusters.

Anyone remember when Ebert was first auditioning Siskel replacements, and Harry Knowles did a few shows with him? Terrifying.

Funny you mention that because I was watching some of the archive reviews on the At the Movies site and came across them discussing Election.  I think it's the first time I've heard his voice but it was exactly what I expected.

cutout

• Space Champion!

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »
I knew I was in for something truly horrifying even before clicking that link. :(

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »
I love that 3 of Tom's least favorite people (Smith, Knowles and Cody Diablo) chat with each other publicly via Twitter. It's like they've conspired to drive him insane.