Author Topic: The Wedgie Thread  (Read 4265 times)

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
The Wedgie Thread
« on: February 01, 2007, 05:00:18 AM »

Kid Icarus

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: The Wedgie Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 11:28:16 AM »
I suppose all the pictures of this hanus act I've seen on this board are of females because it's more amusing in general. That is to say, it's less amusing when there's an element of crushing a male's external genitalia during the process due to the excruciating pain involved. Also I suppose you are some sort of pervert who delights to see this sort of thing. Congratulations.
Please, call me Pit.

John Junk

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »
Make it stop.

Kid Icarus

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 08:29:09 PM »
It would be delightful if you could get this topic going on the air some Tuesday night. It may eventually gain trollish fans who trick Tom into hearing about it, much like the idea of the recurring My Brother and Me theme song, which has been in dire need of stopping ever since its peak of the trifecta fake submissions of the most recent Best Show theme song contest, as documented in this recording from the high-quality archive of the show.
Please, call me Pit.

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »
the trifecta fake submissions of the most recent Best Show theme song contest, as documented in this recording from the high-quality archive of the show.

That was a tremendous moment in Best Show history.  Almost as tremendous as this wedgie

Kid Icarus

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 01:36:02 PM »
I can't help but think that the crouching man on top is enjoying that a little too much.
Please, call me Pit.