Author Topic: GBV Documentary on Shovel.tv  (Read 1505 times)

samir

• Space Champion!
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

JamesU

• Policemans heel
Re: GBV Documentary on Shovel.tv
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 02:05:41 AM »

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:24 AM »
Arggh ... Shovel had a "one-week only" engagement for that GG Allin thing a year or two ago. I'm torn about whether I should subject myself to it or not. From the director of the Hangover!!!  ???

The GBV doc was a pleasant way to pass the time ... and also it made me aware of the existence of drive-thru convenience stores.

"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

chrisfoll577

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 06:29:32 AM »
Arggh ... Shovel had a "one-week only" engagement for that GG Allin thing a year or two ago. I'm torn about whether I should subject myself to it or not. From the director of the Hangover!!!  ???

The GBV doc was a pleasant way to pass the time ... and also it made me aware of the existence of drive-thru convenience stores.

If you have comcast check out ondemand>concert.tv.  I think 'Hated' is still on there... that is if you're still interested.  I have relatively prudish sensibilities, and I wasn't put off by it too much... except for his discolored corpse in the end.  You might want to stop right before the end.