Author Topic: Get ready to meet my little son  (Read 3124 times)

Pat K

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Get ready to meet my little son
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »
Thread title is almost as funny as that baby is adorable. Nice work on both counts.
I'm warning you with peace and love.

emma

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 06:35:56 PM »
Your baby makes me want to get teen pregnant. Expect an angry phone call from my mother in the near future.

dicebourbon

• Policemans heel
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »
Your baby makes me want to get teen pregnant. Expect an angry phone call from my mother in the near future.

Whoa! Perhaps I should warn you about what the actual laboring process entails (never mind parenting, of which I know little so far).

Steeley Chris

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 08:54:55 PM »

Whoa! Perhaps I should warn you about what the actual laboring process entails (never mind parenting, of which I know little so far).
Being a parent is great. I have an almost 2-year old, who's first attempts at dancing was to ABBA being played on The Best Show during the reign of ABBA Box. She still LOVES ABBA. And The Move.

And congratulations.
"Dad gets mad."

dicebourbon

• Policemans heel
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »
Today a lady in town met Link for the first time and said, "I wanna say his name is... Mason?"

dicebourbon

• Policemans heel
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »
Tell me if you're sick of me talking about my son's cuteness, but my sister just emailed me this and wrote: "Link looks a bit like John Hodgman to me, at least in this picture.  Similar hair style, face shape etc.  You could dress him in a little suit and glasses for Halloween!  :) "

Unfortunately, I have already started making his costume, which will be Link from Zelda (http://www.happyseamstress.com/uncategorized/baby-link-outfit-free-pattern).

DoodleJump!

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »
THAT IS ADORABLE! And I'm not even a "baby" person! The Hodgman resemblance is hysterical.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump