Author Topic: Micronauts  (Read 15005 times)

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Micronauts
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 12:45:55 AM »
WHICH Hellboy figures?

I have the Mezco Series 2 Johann Strauss, Lobster Johnson, and Roger the Homunculus.  All in good condition.

Ah, I'm looking for the comicon exclusive Mezco comic Hellboy with all the heads - I passed on that thing when it was on their site forever and now OCD me has decided I have to have it now that I can't.

I don't even like Hellboy, what the shit is wrong with me?

Thanks tho - good luck!

Me neither really, they just looked like cool toys at the time.
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »
I would love to take the Micronauts off your hands. I had them as a kid and miss them a lot. I had the Rocket Tubes...probably my favorite toy as a kid even though all they did was go round and round and round and round...

But alas, my house is currently full of the next generation's plastic detritus: Polly Pockets, Transformers, etc. This is no country for old men who miss their toys from childhood.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

ben

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 01:10:37 AM »
I would love to take the Micronauts off your hands. I had them as a kid and miss them a lot. I had the Rocket Tubes...probably my favorite toy as a kid even though all they did was go round and round and round and round...

But alas, my house is currently full of the next generation's plastic detritus: Polly Pockets, Transformers, etc. This is no country for old men who miss their toys from childhood.

Am not looking to unload them all at the same time, if you just want a single figure am more than happy to send one.  Nothing needed in return!

Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

softserve

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »
If you are a bot you have to tell us. It's like 'bot law.'
mmmmmmhmmmmm

JeffertonFromTX

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 01:33:50 AM »
If the Micronauts are still on the table, I would genuinely love one of the Time Traveler figures.
Wailin' the eff outta that vibraslap!

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »
If the Micronauts are still on the table, I would genuinely love one of the Time Traveler figures.

Then you could time travel back to 2009 and get the rest of them.  8) 8) 8)

JeffertonFromTX

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 11:21:34 PM »

Then you could time travel back to 2009 and get the rest of them.  8) 8) 8)

IF ONLY! weirdly enough the IDW comics got me back into Micronauts in a big way. Wishful thinking!
Wailin' the eff outta that vibraslap!