Author Topic: Family Fun & Mt. Olympus - Music for Mike Show Fans  (Read 5381 times)

MikeInManhattan

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Family Fun & Mt. Olympus - Music for Mike Show Fans
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
Jeez, don't everyone rush in at once! And I thought I was low ballin it by asking for 5 converts.

Mike, potential converts won't be reading this until 2AM or so, the operating hours for true DOMs.

FrankFromWeehawken

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »
Will I have to cut up my FOT card that I got with my Best Show premium this year at the door?

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »
There will be no cutting up of FOT cards. FOT and DOM strive for peace and harmony (like Steven Seagal's aikido).

Unfortunately, I can't make it out to Brooklyn tonight, but just remember that wherever two or more are gathered to drink in my name, there I am!
See God, Kai

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »
There will be no cutting up of FOT cards. FOT and DOM strive for peace and harmony (like Steven Seagal's aikido).

Unfortunately, I can't make it out to Brooklyn tonight, but just remember that wherever two or more are gathered to drink in my name, there I am!

"Wherever there's a guy sharing a horrible traumatic story with another guy, there I am!"
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

MikeInManhattan

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »
Mike, that's too bad, but completely understandable. We'll be sure to dedicate Novelty Tombstone to you, a song already about traumatic childhood experiences. Partly about how one of member of FF was made to shave his dad when he got in trouble. I wish it ended there.

And the plus side is that we'll have more time and prep for a real APMikestock (I did get a copy of the Gabe episode of Intervention just in case so we'll have that on a projector for next time).

Also, I still have Al Goldstein in my phone for a strange reason. A live Q&A panel, maybe?