Author Topic: Sean Hannity and HIS ilk  (Read 15121 times)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: Sean Hannity and HIS ilk
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »
That man is insane and people are buying it!

I believe the phrase is "Selling like crazy".
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

ChrisRawk

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »
That man is insane and people are buying it!

I believe the phrase is "Selling like crazy".

Having 70 books out probably helps too.  I hope he goes the way of Ann Coulter soon.  Remember that loon?  Oy yoy yoy.
"Heave Ho!"

@ChrisNeri

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »
Limbaugh is quick and has been around so long that most people have acknowledge that he is just a kind of obnoxious loud voice in the radio world. I know very few conservatives that take him seriously. Unfortunately, Limbaugh birthed Hannity. Hannity - unlike Limbaugh - attempts to portray himself as the ideal for the wholesome American man and by trying to present himself as the image of normal, he then tries to make everyone else look like a threat to wholesome Americans.

Then Beck hit the scene and now I don't even know what to do. That man is insane and people are buying it!

Spike, this one's for free; call up and call him Rush "Limpblow". Or even Rash!

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »
Mike,
Could you enlighten us on how you feel about Mr. Hannity?

He really does hate Hannity doesn't he its like every other twitter is busting his balls.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 10:36:32 PM »
Mike,

He really does hate Hannity doesn't he its like every other twitter is busting his balls.

If he keeps it up, I'll unfollow him.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »
He's a jerkoff.

I agree with that sentiment.

Although, I admit to occasionally listening to Hannity for comic relief.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »
Mike,

C'mon, Fredericks, let's join forces. He's off for two weeks, so there's plenty of time to plan our strategy. My goal is to bust Sean Hannity's balls en masse. Join the chain! Pass it on!
See God, Kai

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »
Mike,

C'mon, Fredericks, let's join forces. He's off for two weeks, so there's plenty of time to plan our strategy. My goal is to bust Sean Hannity's balls en masse. Join the chain! Pass it on!

For you Michael?  What can I say?  I'm in.

Smelodies

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 01:00:15 AM »
Sean Hannity is a dingbat.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 01:08:34 PM »
Hannity sucks all around but Glenn Beck is the guy that really makes me sick.  I think it's his ability to cry at will that really makes me hate him.  And the way he says complete fiction but couches it in "Why isn't anyone asking these hard questions??"  He comes across as genuinely unhinged.

My wife and I were at the movies and a commercial came on for a special viewing of 'The Christmas Sweater' (his Christmas themed one-man show or whatever) and I let out a loud, reflexive "Aww FUCK this guy!" right in the theater.  It was kind of embarrassing because I'm usually a pretty mellow and passive, but my hatred of this guy momentarily took hold and I just had to let it out.

Did anyone in the audience react? Laffs? 'F you!'?

I find Sean Hannity really loathsome, he is so smug and in no way brings any entertainment value to the table. If there were any substance there the entertainment value would be less an issue, but come on, the dude is just a lying vanilla nothing man.

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »
I only hear Hannity on talk radio when I'm in the states most summers and the creepiest thing about him (besides absoulutely everything he stands for in general) is the way his callers at the beginning of each call says: "Hello Sean, Thank you for your service to our country..."

What service?

"Is this me?"

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »
I only hear Hannity on talk radio when I'm in the states most summers and the creepiest thing about him (besides absoulutely everything he stands for in general) is the way his callers at the beginning of each call says: "Hello Sean, Thank you for your service to our country..."

What service?

Maybe they have to agree to say that in order to be allowed in the air. I wouldn't put it past this mutant.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
I just remembered they also say "Thank you for being a great American, sir...."

::)
"Is this me?"

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 10:57:04 PM »
As is customary, every caller to Hannity's show says, "Sean, you're a great American." Then, Hannity replies in kind.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »
As is customary, every caller to Hannity's show says, "Sean, you're a great American." Then, Hannity replies in kind.

great American = A Reacting Ream