Author Topic: PFT vs. Improv Everywhere  (Read 5087 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: PFT vs. Improv Everywhere
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 10:30:43 AM »
Besides the one where they tortured that poor band, the other super annoying mission that seems to have the same "We enjoy life more than you, and we've decided you need help" vibe is Look Up More.

I react very badly to anything where it's assumed that I must be some kind of square uber-dullard because I don't walk around with a flower coming out of my butt.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 11:55:08 AM »
I like the mission where they forced people working at the Taco Bell to wear 'Happiness Hats'.

JustSheaNo

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »
FYI, the Improve* Everywhere people are taking questions over at the NYTimes website, if you are interested in baiting them.

*(c)Auntie Christina

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »
FYI, the Improve* Everywhere people are taking questions over at the NYTimes website, if you are interested in baiting them.

*(c)Auntie Christina

Someone should ask: "Seriously, how did you get Paul F. Tompkins' email?"

Pat K

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 02:40:26 PM »
FYI, the Improve* Everywhere *(c)Auntie Christina

Did Auntie Christina come up with that, and I read it and forgot about it and then thought I came up with it? If so, how embarrassing for me.
I'm warning you with peace and love.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 02:45:18 PM »

Did Auntie Christina come up with that, and I read it and forgot about it and then thought I came up with it? If so, how embarrassing for me.

Who knows. I don't remember when I did it, but in the whole miserable 10 years of their existence I"m sure someone before us has made that typo inadvertently and then laughed and laughed.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 02:54:42 PM »
Unexpected (?) findings: As a whole, the upper thighs of the American Hipster are not so sightly.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »

*(c)Auntie Christina

There are a bunch of critical comments/questions on there. Are any of the cranky questions coming from FOT? 'Fess up!

JustSheaNo

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »

I believe it was a typo in a post of hers. It now lives in infamy.

not that James

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 02:48:48 PM »
I react very badly to anything where it's assumed that I must be some kind of square uber-dullard because I don't walk around with a flower coming out of my butt.

This is my personal "COMMENT OF THE YEAR", and I shall steal it and pass it of as my own.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 02:57:05 PM »

This is my personal "COMMENT OF THE YEAR", and I shall steal it and pass it of as my own.

Oh, go on! Stop it!

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 05:19:27 PM »

Replace "walking around with a flower coming out of my butt" with "live like a constantly whoring rockstar" and this is EXACTLY the message of a substantial amount of Paul Stanley's stage banter.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!