Author Topic: Dining room table for sale in Brooklyn -- medium sized, wood, vintage (Updated)  (Read 2930 times)

DanFromBrooklyn

• Achilles bursitis
Hi all,

For anyone in Brooklyn or the surrounding area, I'm trying to unload my old, round wooden kitchen table (which actually belonged to my grandparents). Comes with 4 chairs, which need a little TLC, but the table is in great shape and quite beautiful. PM me if interested and I'll send along some photos, dimensions, and we can work out a price!

UPDATE (since this thread has been RED HOT): Also included with the table, should you want it, is a really beautiful matching breakfront with lots of storage space. Originally I was gonna keep it, but we're changing the room it's in, so everything must go!

Best,
Dan

MikeInManhattan

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Kitchen table for sale in Brooklyn -- medium sized, wood, vintage
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:14:26 AM »
Hi all,

For anyone in Brooklyn or the surrounding area, I'm trying to unload my old, round wooden kitchen table (which actually belonged to my grandparents). Comes with 4 chairs, which need a little TLC, but the table is in great shape and quite beautiful. PM me if interested and I'll send along some photos, dimensions, and we can work out a price!

Best,
Dan

I'll trade you a pair of running shoes (only worn once!)

DanFromBrooklyn

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Kitchen table for sale in Brooklyn -- medium sized, wood, vintage
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:21:30 AM »
Let me say that as an added selling point, both Frank from Weehawken and Mike from Manhattan have sat at this table.