Author Topic: You vs The Performer: You Won  (Read 1019 times)

mackro

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
You vs The Performer: You Won
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:50:01 AM »
I started this thread yesterday about this monster, and didn't consider the dearth of good vibes it would exhibit. It's to time to fix that with a Fun Thread. (Apologies if this was a FOT thread or Best Show topic from a while back)

when was the last time you were at a show -- music, comedy, performance art, whatever -- where you did something to provide a moment that entertained everybody there for the better of the people? If not you, what about a friend and/or loved one? This could be a backup, a zing, a gotcha, a good natured prank, a loud sneeze, anything that would be beneficial, planned or not. The outcome being You Made This, You Won, You Ruled, etc

Hugman 3.0

• Space Champion!
Re: You vs The Performer: You Won
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:04:07 PM »
Saw my friends band play at Spaceland. After their first song I yelled "One more!" They loved it. I plan on using it again.

mackro

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
Hugman, I can't see what I'm doing because your angelic wings are blocking the light.  What would rock be without you?

Steeley Chris

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 04:53:29 PM »
I saw Todd Barry back in January (? It was right after he was on TBS with Aimee Mann) and he was asking where to eat in Providence and I said Lowe's (hardware mega store) 'cause they have a hot dog stand outside and he had brought up Lowe's earlier. He ran with it and it was funny.
"Dad gets mad."