Author Topic: First you get the popcorn. Then you get the money. Then you get the women.  (Read 2395 times)

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uovMpapeCJQ&feature=player_embedded#at=102[/youtube]

Elementary school children perform Scarface.
Who ever heard of a dinosaur with a head full of grease and an out of tune guitar?

Martin

• Space Champion!
Directed by accomplished music video director and horrible feature film director Jonas Ã…kerlund. Clearly, almost annoyingly designed to go viral. So it's not exactly a straight-up school play that someone happened to film - but I wonder what (if anything) they're selling/promoting.

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
Directed by accomplished music video director and horrible feature film director Jonas Ã…kerlund. Clearly, almost annoyingly designed to go viral. So it's not exactly a straight-up school play that someone happened to film - but I wonder what (if anything) they're selling/promoting.

Aww man, I was hoping to dupe another few couple people. But yeah, the viral-ity is almost palpable. I love the youtube comments. It's almost as if people still trust the internet? What a buncha dopes! Radio is the only medium you can trust! No one ever creates fiction for entertainment on the radio!

The internet is like if The Arrival Of The Mail Train was shown every day, and to the same effect.
Who ever heard of a dinosaur with a head full of grease and an out of tune guitar?

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
Also, I'd love to see someone do this with the Vengeance Trilogy.

Sarah

Imagine if Li'l Scarface had said, "Get ready to meet my little friend."

P.S.  It bears repeating:  Glad you're back, Mr. Rocks.

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
Imagine if Li'l Scarface had said, "Get ready to meet my little friend."

P.S.  It bears repeating:  Glad you're back, Mr. Rocks.

Thank you! I'm still catching up with the show. I missed a lot during my...

<mystery>unfortunate absence.</mystery>

Sarah

Notice I haven't inquired about it.  I imagine you, like Spike, want to hold on to your mystique.

Pidgeon

I don't know if popcorn is a good replacement for cocaine, since it's not really satisfying on any level.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!

Thank you! I'm still catching up with the show. I missed a lot during my...

<mystery>unfortunate absence.</mystery>

Wow, that's some old skool HTML tag humor right there.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Matt

• Space Champion!
They completely ripped me off! I was teaching my little brother lines from SCARFACE years ago!

"The world, Chico...and everything in it."
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

Barry Egan

I don't know if I'd dislike this any more if it was real, even if it's intended as satire or whatever.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
The kid playing Tony is kind of hard to understand if you don't know the movie.

Also, this reminded me of 'Li'l 9/11' from Human Giant. 'We will find the evildoodlers!'

Trembling Eagle

I don't know if popcorn is a good replacement for cocaine, since it's not really satisfying on any level.

it smells great