Author Topic: HELP FOT SUSANNAH - ADOPT HER CAT FOR ONE YEAR!  (Read 1145 times)

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
HELP FOT SUSANNAH - ADOPT HER CAT FOR ONE YEAR!
« on: April 20, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »
A plea for help from Susannah:

In a totally unexpected move, I'm heading to grad school in Scotland for the fall, and during the summer I'll be attending an NEH seminar at Yale University.  I need to find a temporary home for my very sweet cat, Molly, while I'm gone.  Would any lovely people on this board be interested in providing her with a good home for one year (June through June)?

Molly is 5, in perfect health, and is a very cuddly calico. She's an indoor cat, gets along with other animals (the preliminary socializing period of about 2 weeks can be a little touch-and-go, but she's lived with other pets before and is fine once she gets used to them), and loves to sit on laps, although she is also pretty independent. I would give you all of the accessories she needs, like litter box, toys and scratching posts, plus enough to cover her food and vet expenses should any arise (but other than her annual shots, which I've just gotten for her, I've never had any issues.) I'll also cover enough for a year's supply of Soft Paws, if you're worried about furniture, and give you something for your trouble.  If you're anywhere on the east or west coast in particular, please consider! (I will take her to/from you, but it's easier if you're on one of the coasts.)

Please contact me at susannah.grossman@gmail.com if you're interested in giving a cat a good home temporarily!  I hate to ask, but so far no one I know is able to do this.

Click here to see the cat in question:

http://twitpic.com/1h5ujt
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: HELP FOT SUSANNAH - ADOPT HER CAT FOR ONE YEAR!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »
Email sent.
Too soon?