Author Topic: Sound off, PFTers!  (Read 9755 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: Sound off, PFTers!
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2010, 11:15:06 AM »
Can someone remember we need to pour a little Voss water out on the ground for our FOT brethren who can't be in attendance tonight?
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Big Plastic Head

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »
Can someone remember we need to pour a little Voss water out on the ground for our FOT brethren who can't be in attendance tonight?

Please pour a little bourbon out for me but when you do, make sure if falls in someone's mouth. Paul already thinks I am a coward and I certainly don't want him to think I am wasteful too. Or dead.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 01:38:27 PM »
Two dumb questions I could probably look up myself:

1) How is the seating there?  My wife is very pregnant and I'm not gonna go without her.

2) Is it sold out yet?  Tickets are no longer available online.  If I have a chance of getting in, it's worth it to schlep it to Gowanus, but I'm worried about getting turned away (see item #1).
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 02:52:05 PM »
Two dumb questions I could probably look up myself:

1) How is the seating there?  My wife is very pregnant and I'm not gonna go without her.

2) Is it sold out yet?  Tickets are no longer available online.  If I have a chance of getting in, it's worth it to schlep it to Gowanus, but I'm worried about getting turned away (see item #1).

There is seating, but from what I heard tix are sold out. I don't know RE availability at the box office though.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
Thanks, AC.  I might give a call once the box office opens.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 03:29:22 PM »
This was retweeted by PFT two hours ago. Suppose they're gone now but you never know:

http://twitter.com/Randazzoj/status/16087283063

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 03:32:21 PM »
Thanks, Martin, just messaged him.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2010, 03:51:16 PM »
And now he is going again!  But it's for the best, my wife just got very, very tired.  Have fun, NY/NJ FOT.  Someone shout drunkenly at PFT for me.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »
And for me!

TheShamblers

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
What a show!  Nice to speak with Andrew, Christina, Tom and PFT, too!

Great job, Paul!  Come back soon!!

ugelhay

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 10:44:35 AM »
I'm glad I got to meet everyone that I did, and sorry for anyone that I did not meet (or didn't put two and two together). There was an awesome FOT turnout. Hopefully I'll catch you all again the next time I'm up in the city... And what a show, between the goofin' and the jokin' he proved why he's tops.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
So I take it that no-one brought a camera to this thing?

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 08:02:13 PM »
I did, but got there too late. Someone was taking a photo of PFT and he pointed out that he'd rather they not videotape it, since he might like to actually make money off his set sometime in the future. Grand idea.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »
I was thinking more of the FOT-gathering part of the evening.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2010, 06:27:18 AM »
I did, but got there too late. Someone was taking a photo of PFT and he pointed out that he'd rather they not videotape it, since he might like to actually make money off his set sometime in the future. Grand idea.

What is Paul F Tompkins, METALLICA?

Dear Tom, that was a joke.