Author Topic: Who Will Save New Jersey While Chris Christie Eats Mickey Mouse?  (Read 2014 times)

llcultjam

• Plantar Fasciitis
Who Will Save New Jersey While Chris Christie Eats Mickey Mouse?
« on: December 27, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »
http://gawker.com/5719210/who-will-save-new-jersey-while-chris-christie-eats-mickey-mouse
Every time I see a picture of Chris Christie, I hear Tom in my head calling him a "buffet-wrecker"

gravy boat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Who Will Save New Jersey While Chris Christie Eats Mickey Mouse?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 10:13:28 AM »
I am not with Tom on this one.  Making fun of someone for how they look is too bully for my tender sensibilities.

wood and iron

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »
I am not with Tom on this one.  Making fun of someone for how they look is too bully for my tender sensibilities.

I would normally agree with you but Christie apparently wants to make a name for himself by posting Youtube videos of him yelling at people. So he's a bully with governmental power...thus I think cheap shots are legitimate.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »
There's plenty to make fun of about Chris Christie w/out reaching for the fat jokes. On the other hand, fat jokes are a comedy tradition that will survive at least until Don Rickles takes his final bow.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 08:31:44 PM »
I lost my job because of this scumbag, and he's currently wrecking New Jersey's education system and infrastructure.  Nothing is too low when it comes to him.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 10:01:21 AM »
We have a similar problem w/ Mitch Daniels in Indiana. He has no respect for education whatsoever. He cuts funding in a cheap cynical bid to boost his 'fiscal conservative' cred, all while disparaging teachers as overpaid. Yes, that's what he actually says. Christie sounds similar or worse. He is a scumbag and I'm very sorry you lost your job, Jason.

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:49:44 AM »
Put those two in bowler hats, and they'd be favorites with the Sons of the Desert.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
Thanks, Steve.  I'm in Indiana right now, and people seem to like Daniels in a superficial way (probably because he might run for president), though I'll bet most of my wife's family didn't vote for him.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.