Author Topic: youtube (Now inexplicably featuring 50 other video sites)  (Read 1175869 times)

Dan B

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: youtube
« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
Oh, Smarty.

Notice how they both try to laugh it off as though they weren't just raped by a dolphin.
Bonnie Prince Billy told me that dolphins are the only animals other than humans that can rape.

Laurie

« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2007, 11:41:04 AM »
Oh, Smarty.

Notice how they both try to laugh it off as though they weren't just raped by a dolphin.
Bonnie Prince Billy told me that dolphins are the only animals other than humans that can rape.

I learned in college that dolphins will put their dolphin penes anywhere and in anything, regardless of sex or species. They'll put it in each other blowholes! Seriously.

That was a fun class. This book was required reading. If you read chapter 7, you will find that Will Oldham totally lied to you.

Jason

« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2007, 12:16:52 PM »
I remeber a case reported in the Fortean Times of a guy accused of sexually abusing a dolphin. He was acquitted after some experts stated that dolphins use their penises as a limb for many different tasks and that it was perfectly normal for humans to grab onto them and be taken for a ride.
I tried googling for this article and not only did I fail to find it, I now have some extremely dodgy search strings in my browser history.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »
You and at least one other Briton.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Dan B

« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2007, 02:07:07 PM »
I recant my previous statement.  he said that dolphins are the only other species than humans that have recreational sex.

Jason

« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »

Except mine actually was research.

I recant my previous statement.  he said that dolphins are the only other species than humans that have recreational sex.

What about Bonobos?

Dan B

« Reply #186 on: June 04, 2007, 05:01:44 PM »

Except mine actually was research.

What about Bonobos?
  Maybe non-primate,  Shit i don't know.

bruce

« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »
I ruin Dr Who series 3....well not really so dont worry. But there is a spoiler* at the end of it all be warned.

part 1

[youtube=425,350]eZ8bZgWEoaY[/youtube]

part 2

[youtube=425,350]qe3e5kmtduc[/youtube]

*for fans of another show you'll know exactly where they got it from.

John Junk

« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »
Oh, Smarty.

What about Hand Banana?

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2007, 09:16:18 AM »

What about Hand Banana?

I still have nightmares about that Carl-dog.

"Somethin' about you, though..."
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Grimlock

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »
Oh, Smarty.

I learned in college that dolphins will put their dolphin penes anywhere and in anything, regardless of sex or species. They'll put it in each other blowholes! Seriously.

That was a fun class. This book was required reading. If you read chapter 7, you will find that Will Oldham totally lied to you.

Now the swimmer and the female shark saved by him confront each other. For minutes they stare fixedly into each other's eyes. They swim circling, keeping each other in sight, and each thinking: "I was wrong all along. Here is one more evil than I." Then in unison they glided underwater towards each other, in mutual admiration, the female shark slitting open the waves with her fins, Maldoror's arms thrashing the water; and they held their breaths, in deepest reverence, each one anxious to gaze for the first time upon his living image. Effortlessly, at only three yards apart, they suddenly fell upon one another like two magnets, in an embrace of dignity and gratitude, clasping each other tenderly as brother and sister. Carnal desire soon followed this display of affection. Like two leeches, a pair of nervous thighs gripped tightly against the monster's viscous flesh, and arms and fins wrapped around the objects of their desire, surrounding their bodies with love, while their breasts and bellies soon fused into one bluish-green mass reeking of sea-wrack, in the midst of the tempest still raging by the light of lightning; with the foamy waves for a wedding bed, borne on an undersea current as if in a cradle, rolling and rolling down into the bottomless ocean depths, they came together in a long, chaste, and hideous mating!... At last I had found somebody who was like me!... From now on I was no longer alone in life!... Her ideas were the same as mine!... I was face to face with my first love!

Lautramont: The Songs of Maldoror
Second Canto, Stanza 13: The Shipwreck and Sharks

AKA:

Go fuck a shark!

John Junk

« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2007, 01:47:03 PM »

Grimlock

« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »

is that stunned silence or silent amazement?

i think the darkwave channel on last.fm made me do it!

Stan

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2007, 02:20:23 AM »
 Boondocks: Let's Nab Oprah

Exercise caution, as it's really not safe for work.

[youtube=425,350]NO1jMcsZ-Nk[/youtube]
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Grimlock

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2007, 12:19:16 AM »
that shit's crazy!