Author Topic: Tommy Wonderful and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat  (Read 1075 times)

liberalcrow

• Plantar Fasciitis
Tommy Wonderful and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat
« on: February 18, 2011, 01:22:40 PM »
Since this week’s episode was mostly about people telling their dreams about Tom to Tom, and since it has been well established there is nothing worse than hearing someone else’s dream, I suggest we use this forum to describe our dreams to each other...but WAIT! That doesn’t make sense. Maybe this is a dream? It’s not…or is it? It’s not.

I’ll get things rolling. Last night, this actual brain movie happened…

I had a dream that there was a lost episode of Scooby Doo that centered around a Jimmy Choo shoe. Someone at Comedy Central discovered this piece of cartoon history, which made the folks at Adult Swim mad, and so they struck a deal where Comedy Central got to play all the Scooby Doo episodes for a week, and Adult Swim (not the Cartoon Network) got to play Scooby Doo and the Missing Jimmy Choo Shoe on a loop for that same week.

From there, my mind was transferred to a boardroom where I was sitting across a table from Tom Scharpling, my wife, and a friend of mine that I played high school football with. In the meeting I am trying to explain how ridiculous it is that people spend extra money for a shoe that is as uncomfortable and looks the same as one from Payless. Then I turn to Tom and ask, “Which did you like better, ‘The Trip’ or ‘Mid Morning Matters?’”
HELP ME!

Martin

• Space Champion!
Re: Tommy Wonderful and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:30:18 PM »