Author Topic: Todd Barry / Neil Hamburger / Brendon Walsh in Cleveland, OH 4/8/11  (Read 2600 times)

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
JUST ANNOUNCED: http://grogshop.gs/2011/02/23/neil-hamburger-todd-barry-brendan-walsh/

NE Ohio FOT:  I heard all your names announced on TomThon last night, so don't even try to get out of this!  Let us gather from near & far (Cleveland, Cleveland Hts, Shaker Hts) on Coventry to support Friend of the Show Todd Barry.  We can either all go separately & awkwardly eye each other from across the Grog Shop ... OR we can meet for fruit & cheese & drinks at La Cave du Vin beforehand and fall ever deeper in love together.

If you promise you'll go (& pay my poor ass back) but don't wanna pay service fees, I plan to buy my ticket at Record Rev and can buy yours, too.  PM me.  xox, jdb.
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

Terry From Cleveland

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Todd Barry / Neil Hamburger / Brendon Walsh in Cleveland, OH 4/8/11
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
I will most certainly be there! Look for a bearded guy in a Kupperman Best Show shirt.
Let me find my note. Uuuuuh.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 09:26:33 PM »
I'll be at the Columbus show.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

adamfromohio

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 09:08:41 AM »
I'll be at the Columbus date....Are any of the Ohio FOTs going to the Wurster In-Store/Mountain Goats show the day before?

Julie

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 10:25:03 AM »
Who is going to the Cinci show at Southgate House on Friday? I am definitely going to be there if I'm still allowed to go into that place.
I have a long history of booing

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »
Who is going to the Cinci show at Southgate House on Friday? I am definitely going to be there if I'm still allowed to go into that place.

Yaaaay!  Julie!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."