Author Topic: Aziz Ansari at Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase on June 20  (Read 2506 times)

patfromlansing

• Plantar Fasciitis
Aziz Ansari at Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase on June 20
« on: May 08, 2011, 07:32:07 PM »
Any MI FOTS thinking about going to see Aziz at the Comedy Showcase on Monday, June 20?    I think I am going, and if I do end up making the trip will probably be at the 9:30 PM show.    If anyone wants to meet up beforehand let me know.

I'm the mayor of winner country!

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
Re: Aziz Ansari at Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase on June 20
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »
Any MI FOTS thinking about going to see Aziz at the Comedy Showcase on Monday, June 20?    I think I am going, and if I do end up making the trip will probably be at the 9:30 PM show.    If anyone wants to meet up beforehand let me know.

Sad I can't make the trip, but stealing a page from Deepak's book, I'm hitching onto your adjacent-state topic to report that Aziz is also coming back to NE Ohio next month.  Wed. 6/15/11 at Lakewood something-or-other.  Be there!
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

patfromlansing

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »
Shows were sold out when I tried to get tickets, so if any FOTs end up going have fun!
I'm the mayor of winner country!

orangewhip

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
Damn, I work that night.  I couldn't find a babysitter for the Detroit show.  My friend went and the awesome bonus was that Hannibal Burres opened!
"My week beats your year." -- Lou Reed. Liner notes to Metal Machine Music