Author Topic: help us shutdown David Irving’s holocaust denial tour  (Read 869 times)

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
help us shutdown David Irving’s holocaust denial tour
« on: May 12, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »
I know this board is pretty apolitical as it should but I'm trying to spread the word about this and I'm sure you all can get behind it. Nazi sympathizing "historian" and holocaust denier David Irving is speaking tonight in Chicago at the Drake Hotel ph#(312) 787 2200

If you want to help us out it would mean alot if you could please take a few minutes and give them a call and ask (or demand) that they shut down the event.

if you do call, try to point out that the last time Irving spoke in Chicago the venue that hosted him got sued for 500,000 dollars and that nearly all of his speaking events result in massive protest and confrontations. also try to be polite and honest, getting hostile doesn't work as well for this sort of thing, that said, if you are inspired to scream at them or something I say go for it.

sorry this is so last minute hopefully its not to late.

also, the woman at the desk seemed pretty nice so don't harass her but the manager of the place was a total dick to me when I was being completely polite.

I don't want this to turn into some massive political debate thread or some thing about free speech or whatever. I'm just asking for some help with something that i care a lot about and hoping there's others out there who do too.

thanks.

p.s. spread the word if you can
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.