Author Topic: THE BAN AND THE BANNED.  (Read 59736 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: THE BAN AND THE BANNED.
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:09 AM »
"Who knows what it's like to be moi?! "

This scared me because for a moment I thought that Tor Hershman and Spike had somehow joined together like some awful Voltron.

Stay on groovin' safari, Lovey.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Jason from Huntsville, AL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »
"Who knows what it's like to be moi?! "

This scared me because for a moment I thought that Tor Hershman and Spike had somehow joined together like some awful Voltron.

Stay on groovin' safari, Lovey.

DO NOT SPEAK THIS THING INTO BEING!
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

Andrew from Chicago

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
The ban must persist- last week's show was G.O.A.T.

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
Auntie Christina -

That hybrid quote - and I refuse to repeat it - is so gross I am slapping you with a TEN MINUTE BAN starting now.

Tom.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
 :) ;) >:( :o :P :-X :-* :D

Moi is sent to the hoosegow and there are 25 year olds walking free??
 :o 8) ::) :P :-X :-* :'( ;D

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
I always thought that Tor was the Armus-style evil goo left after the creation of Fredericks.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
Tom giving Larry Da Perv a non-ban is his version of Jesus' "love your enemies" ethos.

Larry has been kind of self-regulating in recent months (years?), so it makes sense...

Crusherkc

« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2011, 10:32:10 AM »
BTW, I like Auntie Christina's icon.  That's how Spock would look if he played for the Red Sox.
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2011, 01:32:31 PM »
DID SOMEONE SAY STAR TREK??1!??

Actually no one did, I'm just distracted because I'm working on a contest over on a Trek fan site where I have to write a slash fiction story based on this still:

My avatar's from the Mirror, Mirror ep where the some of the crew beam back on to the evil doppelganger Enterprise in an alternate universe. I think their evilness is inversely proportional to how fey their uniforms are.

JesseFromVegas

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2011, 01:41:59 PM »
Sleeveless tunics are the most evil garment imaginable.  Everyone knows this.

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2011, 01:57:36 PM »
They thought it was the evil universe, but it just turned out to be the saucy universe. Meanwhile, in the Hoboverse:

Who ever heard of a dinosaur with a head full of grease and an out of tune guitar?

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
Love the saucy universe episodes. Was talking about this w/Sarah on the twitter earlier - In going through all the TOS eps for the first time in forever, I'd forgotten how many episodes take place on some planet where the aliens are wearing whatever costumes they can dig up in Paramount's costume department - the Thirties Planet, the Nazi Planet, etc etc.

I also love when the alien people are wearing costumes that look like they were made by Kirsten Dunst & Michelle Williams in the movie Dick:

Tyrannosaurus Rocks

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »
"No regular universe callers! Only 'Stalin Conquered South America' universe callers!"
Who ever heard of a dinosaur with a head full of grease and an out of tune guitar?

Racan

« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2011, 07:07:51 PM »
I went through a phase for a few years where every Halloween I dressed up as shaggy, crazy Riker from "Parallels". It's pretty easy. Just get a command red uniform and just constantly scream, "we won't go back, the Borg are everywhere!" A few years back I actually made a TNG fan film with some friends for the paltry sum of under $200 (Canadian), mostly through a green screen and strategic DVD-ripping. Some of you might find it amusing, or irritating. It's supposed to take place sometime during season five following the events of "Unification". There's an impostor, Romulan Spock featured, and we toyed with the idea of putting him in a goatee in tribute to the Mirror Universe from TOS, and as a hint to the audience.

Chains of Betrayal 1 of 5

Doctor Ninja

• Policemans heel
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
enjoying the ban on regulars. nice to hear random callers. like the early days of the show when anyone could get through.