Author Topic: October Month-long Mini-Marathon Premium Announced!  (Read 4893 times)

Paul DeLouisiana

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
October Month-long Mini-Marathon Premium Announced!
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:09:53 AM »
And it looks a lot like the 2011 Premium:

The Best Show On WFMU with Tom Scharpling Presents Don't Stop Me Now 2011 Best Show Fantasy Pack
A T-shirt! A poster! And a vinyl 7" with exclusive tracks by big acts recorded just for this premium! Our best yet! (Sizes available: M, LG, XL, XX)

I am probably going to get this, Dave The Spazz's and Michael Shelley's. Has anyone done the monthly payment method? How does it work? Will they send you and invoice each month? I've always done a lump some but I find that kind of pointless now because the premiums don't come immediately. Also, if you pay in installments, will they wait til you are paid in full to send your premiums out?

cas-vik

• Achilles bursitis
Re: October Month-long Mini-Marathon Premium Announced!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »
You can set up an automatic monthly payment through a credit card or checking account.  That's what I do. I did that whole Swag for Life thing at 15 bucks a month.  Though the random swag doesn't come as frequently it sure does feel great to support a thing that has given me so much joy over the years.

Paul DeLouisiana

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
You can set up an automatic monthly payment through a credit card or checking account.  That's what I do. I did that whole Swag for Life thing at 15 bucks a month.  Though the random swag doesn't come as frequently it sure does feel great to support a thing that has given me so much joy over the years.

Is the Swag For Life thing an extra $15/m or is it the $15/m from the $180 pledge?

cas-vik

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 12:42:54 PM »
Is the Swag For Life thing an extra $15/m or is it the $15/m from the $180 pledge?

It is the 15 bucks a month.  You can do more, that's just the minimum I believe for setting up a monthly pledge.

Lucas

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »
How much do you need to pledge to get that?

citizenlewis

• Policemans heel
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 10:23:28 AM »
And it looks a lot like the 2011 Premium:

The Best Show On WFMU with Tom Scharpling Presents Don't Stop Me Now 2011 Best Show Fantasy Pack
A T-shirt! A poster! And a vinyl 7" with exclusive tracks by big acts recorded just for this premium! Our best yet! (Sizes available: M, LG, XL, XX)

Could it be the same premium?  I guess if it turns out to be the same one a second copy of the 7" might be a good thing to put on ebay.

Sarah

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:54 AM »
How much do you need to pledge to get that?

$100

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »
It is the 15 bucks a month.  You can do more, that's just the minimum I believe for setting up a monthly pledge.

I do ten bucks a month.  I don't think there is an actual minimum, but I might be wrong about that.
Your vigor for life appalls me.

Lucas

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 01:19:13 PM »
Is Tom doing his pledge drive this upcoming Tuesday? I almost went ahead and donated, but I'd rather do it during the show..

Sarah

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »
If you pledge online, you can indicate whether you want your pledge credited to a particular show. 

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »
Is Tom doing his pledge drive this upcoming Tuesday? I almost went ahead and donated, but I'd rather do it during the show..

It's a silent fundraiser, so there will be no on-air fundraising.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »
There is no on-air fundraising for this marathon! If you're interested in my premium and missed out before, this is your FINAL CHANCE to get it! Go to http://wfmu.org/playlists/BS/ and click on the box at the top of the screen!

And please spread the word!

Thanks!

Tom.

Lucas

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 09:02:56 PM »
Word up, just paypal'd my 100$. Long live public radio!

Michael in Athens

• Policemans heel
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »
Is it the vinyl of G-rated G. G. Allin covers? I wasn't a listener last marathon and was sorry I missed it. Either way, I'll be donating!

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »
Is it the vinyl of G-rated G. G. Allin covers? I wasn't a listener last marathon and was sorry I missed it. Either way, I'll be donating!

Yes.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.