Author Topic: mit hamine  (Read 26843 times)

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: mit hamine
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 12:12:23 PM »
ignore

Been doing so. Good advice Mr. Mond.
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »
I thought stoners were supposed to be chill.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Boogdish

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 01:07:06 AM »
I thought stoners were supposed to be chill.
If you're not a job creator, you better step the fuck away from that hot dog machine.

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mit-Hamine/140443642675160  Hey guys thanks for all the love!!  If ya could go through and rate some pagojet covers itd be most cooled!!  Love you guys!  and remember first person to give fargo 2 an A level paper gets the super gold prize. so strap on in fargo 2 mit hamines

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »

jäck

• Policemans heel
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »
more like shit hamine

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2011, 06:03:17 PM »
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Kormod

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2011, 06:24:09 PM »
It's art, Fredericks. It doesn't have to be good.

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »
put on a hotters record  and do some more speedballs you drug addicts. cuz only a drug addict would be ass alame as what. why the hate plate.  ?gawt a country where reall fredom of speech and right to assemble dont exsist and ya goofers all be smelling your butts. outrageous gawd http://hitmachine.bandcamp.com/track/week-ago-today mi mann chrus is dat tryst bump you want allova ya goo balls.
bumb

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 12:53:16 AM »
more like shit hamine

Whoa, somebody rolled the eff up in here.

I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 01:54:14 AM »
http://hitmachine.bandcamp.com/album/modulation-sinusoid  you look at things one wai and your nedny.  is that who you went? This album rules your hatefull es

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 03:27:33 AM »

KickTheBobo

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
I've now invested around 5 minutes of my life listening to your music. I get what you're going for: lo-fi Microphones type stuff.

A bit of advice that will fall on deaf ears: writing 5 great songs is better than writing 50 shitty songs. You don't seem to be trying to hard to refine what you make. You can obviously play the guitar and sing in tune. Maybe take some time and really put an effort into your music.

I get it: the whole aloof word-jazz schtick you're pulling. I've known dudes (always dudes, usually white and skinny) who do that same character for most of my teen and adult lives. It doesn't impress anyone.

I'm not going to spend another second giving you or your music any more attention BUT maybe if you drop the act and actually work out a song, I'd give it a listen.

You'd be surprised how supportive FOT can be with each other. I'd recommend making friends here rather than alienating yourself for some self-serving mindgame nonsense.

Don't expect any of this to resonate with you, because hey, I was a smart ass 20-something know it all once too.

ktb

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »

I'd recommend making friends here rather than alienating yourself for some self-serving mindgame nonsense.

Mit, listen to this guy.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Kormod

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »
To be fair to Zach, I don't think his dumb band would have gotten nearly as much attention as it has if he weren't such a pest. Being obnoxious pays off.